-Stare into my eyes and dance-

𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇
𝒜 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃

𝒮𝑜 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃, 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃
𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓃
𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓌 𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓇
𝐵𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇

𝒮𝑜 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃, 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃
𝐿𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃
𝐼 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃, 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓃

(𝒲𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓎 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒢𝓇𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓎, 𝒶𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝒳𝓍𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈_𝒜𝓇𝑒𝓊𝓂𝓍𝒳)

///////////////////////////////////////

~Cora Vasiliev's P.O.V.~

"Park Jimin of Cambria." Although his charming good looks stood out to me , I  never had a desire for him or anyone as my future husband. I had been set on having the throne to myself to rule with the necklace dangling on my chest as the  crown of garnet laid on head.

"It is a pleasure to meet both of you" I said bowing to both of them, a smirk laced on my lips as I watch the male who I believed was Jungkook bite his lip slightly admiring the dress that fit nicely over my curves. "If you don't mind me informing you Mister Jeon, I am not some type of eye meat you can admire" I scoffed turing around to walk to the castle.

"I wouldn't do this normally but since you are both princes from two of the four top kingdoms, you are invited to my birthday masquerade ball" I spoke softly as I leave to get ready for the ball about to be held.

-Time skip-

I sat on the bench of my vanity as the three maids from earlier this morning did my hair and make up. I quietly watch as the placed my long silver hair in a bun. I closed my eyes taking advantage of my powers shifting my hair to a rose gold color. As I opened my eyes I looked into the mirror seeing my hair glisten with gold strands.

"Make the make up light" I said watching the young maiden grab the box of make up.

"Yes Miss. Vasiliev" she bowed dusting my face with a brush accompanied with light touch, soon enough I was ready to change I stood up and walked toward the red tool ballgown. I turned around to look at the maid

"Hurry and get this on me! The party will start soon!" I yelled as they scurried to please my wishes. The placed the white lace petite coat on, then the vibrant red dress with a deep cut on the chest and off the shoulder sleeves. I quickly sat down on my bed as the maid with white hair brought my heels that were onyx black. After she had finished lacing the heels to my ankles, I smiled grabbing my mask tied it. "Gosh I'm going to be the eye of the party...perfect!"

I walk down to the ballroom as I watched ever staff member with their cracked doll mask arranging who would pass out what. Soon enough I was there in the sea green dimmed room. I observed from my place at the top as each guest came in with their elegant clothing. I took a seat at my throne taking out my hand fan of red
satin and ebony wood hiding the bottom potion of my face slowly fanning it.

As time went on figures began to dance to music played by the ghosts. I watch as princes went to find a princess to dance with, many being surprised by ones actions. I walked down the foyer to the main floor two guard stood by the door to make sure no one would do anything uncalled for. Soon I felt a present accompany me, a smirk took over my lips as the person's aura linked with mine. I slowly reached for my mask pulling it away slightly

"Edalyne..." I spoke as she did the same with her gold and black mask.

"Cora..." we both chuckle turing to hug each other

"What a pleasure to have you here my ball." I said bowing to her as she did the same "I wouldn't miss it for the world"

"Any news from the kingdom of Kritana ?" I asked fixing my mask and opening my fan again

"Daddy came over to me as said 'my little princess it is time to marry'" she mocked him. I laughed as she batted her lashes to have me smile.

"The great dance is about to start...will you be joining it?" I looked at her as she smiled

"Of course I am, I might find my Prince Charming" she said swiftly before she took off and joined the dance.

I observed as every few minutes each person switched and danced with another, But every time I were to look at a different place my eyes wondered off to the same person. A prince I'd presume; he had black hair, pale skin, and golden eyes his mask being a male's version of mine. His aura luring me, as I make eye contact with him for a second my skin chilled and my breath hinged... 'I should clear my head' I said walking up to the room above the ball room.

I walked into the dark room with no light, using my scepter I light the chandeliers and all candles along with clearing the room from dust. I missed this room, I would get away from stress here but now all I want is to be able to show I am the most powerful ruler. Quickly my attention drew to the only entrance of this room due to the guy from before walking in.

"Needed some time away from the party?" He spoke his voice sounding familiar but nothing could come to mind.

"Of course, it can get quite hot out there with this amount of people dancing all in one room." I said getting closer to him to analyze his features. His hair perfectly shaped his head, his eye were full, his full lips were alluring, and his jawline was sharp.

"Reason why I came up here as well" he spoke taking a seat on one of the benches there, "come take a seat princess" he patted the seat next to him and I sat down with a sigh.

"What wrong beautiful?" He asked with sincerity in his eyes.

"Parents want me to marry so I gain the key to the throne" I informed him, he pulled me into his embrace and held me tightly. I quickly hugged him back feeling comfort in his embrace.

"Same here, but have you ever thought about ever finding the one at love at first sight?" He asked pulling away slightly to make full eye contact with me. I was lost deep in his eyes, I soon realize we were only inches apart.

"I haven't...until I met you..." as soon as the last few word left my mouth he closed the gap between us. I was taken by surprise but soon kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

Our lungs begged for air as we parted, he kept his forehead on mine. As time went on we stayed in that position until one of my most favorite songs to dance began to play by the band. I gasped, the man of blonde taking notice.

Quickly getting up he offers me his hand asking, "may I please have this dance?"

I got up and gratefully took his hand "you may"

Soon the third  song came to an end and they stopped laughing

The male took of him necklace with a glowing blue stone "this is for you princess so you remember me."

"Won't I see you again?" I asked as he put it on me.

-TBC-

Hello everyone I'm sorry this took so long but ta dah it's here now I hope you enjoyed. Also hope you like the new cover by unicornpatz

-Areum

Word count: 1311