Holiday Special (Part 1)

A/N: I know this my not line up with the time of the story but I celebrate Christmas and I was in the Christmas Spirit. Also I'm going to show you who plays Juliet. If you think I should put in the first chapter comment.

Juliet's POV

I woke up and it was Christmas Eve. My family was boarding the ship today; most parents have been getting on to spend the holidays. My parents and Elliot were joining me today. We were docked in New York, so it was cold. I got up put my glasses on and got dressed and did my hair.

I grabbed my purse and left

I grabbed my purse and left. I was still on my crutches and then I went on the deck. They were boarding in 2 hours. I went into the cafeteria and got breakfast. Since Cody and Bailey are dating (I'm pretty sure) I have to act like everything's fine because it would be even worse if I couldn't be friends with him and then I wouldn't have any friends. I haven't really brought it up. I haven't really talked to them since. I mostly say in my room doing hw and when they ask if I can do something I say I'm too tired. I grabbed a muffin and got a cup of tea to go. I go back to my room and eat. I even eat in my room while watching t or reading a book. Today I just watched a bunch of Christmas episodes of •F•R•I•E•N•D•S• and How I Met Your Mother. I was watching that when my phone rang. It was text from Elliot saying they were here. I grabbed my crutches and go to the lobby. I saw Elliot and my parents.

Juliet Noble // Cody MartinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara