Holiday Special (Part 3)

Juliet's POV

"Yes.....so.....?"

"Um..." I said and I try to say something anything but I couldn't, nothing would come out

"Oh...I get the message...." Cody said with he face telling me he was heartbroken. He looked really upset

"I'm going to go..." he said heading for the door

I tired to to say Wait don't go, I really like you, but I couldn't. I was frozen. Then he stopped at the door and looked back at me and looked like he was going to say something but left. I should've ran after him saying please don't go. I was still frozen. I just got my chance to have the best guy and I froze. I just hurt Cody so badly and I don't think we're even friends anymore.... That's when my heart felt like it was breaking. I just stood there and I could feel tears come to my eyes. They weren't like the ones from before, these were from heartbreak. I just lost the guy I really really liked and who liked me. All I could think about was the hurt in his eyes when he looked back; I did that to him. Then I looked back at all the roses in the room and I just thought about how sweet this gesture was. He put his feelings out there and all I did was freeze. I. Am. An. Idiot. How could I just stand there? How? Now Zach won't want to talk to mommy either. Why would any of them. I thought I could push through the awkwardness but after tonight there's no coming back. Cody shouldn't have to see me in class. I'm leaving. Cody deserves that much. I walk back to my room with a few tears in my eyes and my shoes in my hand. I went into my room and get changed and undo my hair and lay in bed. I couldn't sleep so I started to pack. I eventually went to bed at like 2 am.

~later that morning~

Juliet's POV

I woke up and took a shower. Then I put my glasses on and blow dried my hair. Then I did my hair and got dressed.

 Then I did my hair and got dressed

I finished packing and it was rather early still

I finished packing and it was rather early still. I decided to write a note to Cody and a few other people. It would be almost mean to not say a proper goodbye. The first one was to Zach. He had stuck by me and always made me laugh. Then to Miss. Tutweiller and Mr. Moseby. My last one was to Cody.

Cody,

I'm leaving you this note to say goodbye. I'm sorry I didn't say anything after your really sweet gesture. It was the kindest thing anyone had ever done for me. I wish I could go back and say something but I can't. I decided to leave Seven Seas High for good. I'm not coming back, but I would like to thank you for being so nice to me. Maybe I'll see at Yale one day, who knows. Anyway, goodbye and good luck I'll miss you.

~ Juliet

I put the necklace he got me in the box and took his and Zach's note and left my room. I walked to there rooms and left the notes and the box and necklace at Cody's door. Then I left and went back to my room. I pretty much done putting everything away. I grabbed my crutches and went to my parents room. I was ready to leave.

~ a little while later ~

Zach's POV

Last night Cody had a really big gesture to get Juliet to go out with him but it went sour. He didn't go to bed for a while. I woke up and got dressed and I was about to go to his room but when I opened the door there was a note at my feet. I picked it up. It said to: Zach. I opened it and read it.

Hey Zach,

You have been such a good friend to me since the beginning of the year but now it's time to say goodbye. By now you've probably talked to Cody about last night and you probably never want to talk to me again, but don't worry you don't have to. I'm leaving for good. It's for the best, just know I'll miss you and good luck, Bye.

~ Juliet

I was about to go and barge into Cody's room when I saw his gift for Juliet on the floor. I didn't know how much time I have before she left. I banged on his door.

"Cody, Cody, Cody!!" I said banging on the door

"What?" a sleepy sad looking Cody asked opening the door

"Juliet's leaving!" I said

"What do you mean she's leaving?" He asked confused

"I mean she's leaving leaving, for good, look." I said pointing to his gift and note on the floor. Which he picked up and read the note.

"When is she leaving?!" He asked frantically

"I don't know, that's why I care over here, what do you want to do?"

"What do you mean? We have to get her to stay!" He said

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. No matter happened last night she shouldn't leave because of it."

"Okay, lets hope it not to late." I said and Cody, still in his pajamas put the note and gift down and closed the door to his room.

"We should check her room first." I suggested and he nodded and we both started to run to her room. Once we go to her door we knocked.

"Juliet?!" Cody asked nervously

There was no answer so I opened the door to find the room completely empty besides the bed and stuff. All of her things were gone.

"No, we missed her." Cody said defeated.

"Maybe not, we can go to the main deck." I said

"What's the point? She's gone..." he said walking in the room and sitting on the bed.

"I'm going to look and you should come." I said turning to leave

"Fine." He said and we both ran to the main deck.

Once we made it we searched for her. It was kind of crowded since a lot of people we going home for the break. I kept looking for her. I couldn't find her. After a while we sat down just hoped we could see her.

~ a hour later ~

Zach's POV

We still haven't seen Juliet and I think we might have missed her. I decided to take my phone out and call her. It rang and rang but no answer. Juliet was gone and I don't think I'm going to see her again.

Author's Note: I know this is shorter than usual but I wanted to try and not fall too too far behind. Sorry I didn't update in June it was kind of a crazy one with school, I hope you understand. Also would you guys like Juliet to come back right after break or would you be okay with a time gap of her being gone? Let me know. Please vote and comment and thanks for reading. And I do take all comments into consideration, okay bye.