Fakers Gotta Fake Fake Fake

I got this idea from ISBtheepic on AO3, I had the idea a while ago myself as well but seeing this account starting to write it, It gave me the push to make one too. Civil War is after homecoming in this one, and Tony doesn't know Peter.

This friday wasn't Peter's day. He woke up late with an unpleasant feeling in the base of his neck. A shiver worked through his spine and he was on high alert. Then he had to mis breakfast because he forgot to do grocery shopping yesterday so al the way to school, his stomach was groaning. Ned saw him coming from far and noticed that it was a bad day.
"Spidey senses tinteling?" He had asked. Peter had groaned and had answered that they wouldn't stop.
Classes were more boring as always. Flash was insulting him more then ever, he was only lucky that Harry wasn't here.

Harry Osborn had once been a great friend of Peter, once. Now, he enjoyed tormenting Peter with Flash.

"You're coming over to my house after school, right?" Ned asked when lunch finally came. Peter nodded, prodding at his lunch. He had to buy lunch in the cafetaria and it had looked everything except appetizing. Peter decided to eat it anyway because otherwise his fast metabolism would make sure he got weak and sick.
MJ stopped by halfway through lunch to tell them that the decathlon practice was delayed till Monday before walking away again.

And when school finally closed his Spidey senses tingled worse then ever. Ned smiled when they reached his house. He had bought a Lego Millennium Falcon so he was excited to finally begin building it with Peter. Halfway through, the volume of the TV downstairs was turned louder and Ned's mom called them downstairs.
"Something crazy is discovered!" she had yelled. Peter and Ned had looked at each other before dropping everything and sprinting downstairs.

Harry Osborn was on the television together with Tony Stark, Peter's idol, and his father, head of the OsCorps. The journalist looked excited and honored to be there. She looked in the camera.
"People of New York, People of Queens. For one year we have been seeing a masked vigilant save our lives and put his own in danger. For one year, the friendly neighborhood Spiderman has been a part of our society and today we finally get to know the person behind the mask."

Peter, who had been drinking water spit out his water and choked on the water that was left in his throat. Ned's eyes had the size of a dinner plate and his parents looked at the screen thoughtfully. Ned and Peter threw some desperate looks to each other before focusing on the news.

"I know, what a shock right? But our very own Spiderman has been living right under our noses all these years. I won't let you wait any longer, our famous redsuited hero is.." The reporter held her breath a few seconds for the tention. Peter became pale and his eyes darted through the room. "Harry Osborn! Son of the famous Norman Osborn." Harry was waving at the screen full of confidence.

The room was quiet, you could only hear distinct noises from the television. Peter's first reaction was to sigh, relieved that they didn't know it was him until the name shook him awake. Please tell me that was a joke, not Harry. Ned looked at Peter, he looked like he was panicking.
Ned's parents sighed.
"Probably fake news, never trust an Osborn." Ned's father muttered. Peter knew that, after everything, he would never trust an Osborn anymore."

"I always knew my son was a hero, no doubt. And when he told me yesterday, I knew I had to let the world know. We contacted Mr. Stark so he could become my boys teacher and we decided that if he saw that Harry was worth it, Harry would join the avengers and the rivalry between OsCorps and Stark Industries will finally be over!"

Peter looked at the screen like it had sucked his entire life away. That was his dream, to be a protégée of Tony Stark and to one day join the avengers. Ned led Peter to his room where they sat in silence.