Admire You

Admire You

a Park Jimin FanFiction
by noneee02

12:10pm

You: whew

You: you look good in orange :))

Crush: wtf

DISCLAIMER

This book may contain MATURE content and STRONG language that may not be suitable for young audiences. Please be warned.

This is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Also, some words are written as texts, meaning they are not proper and are purposely done to be realistic. ( shortcuts, acronyms, lack of punctuations, etc.)

TEXTS SERIES
Check it out :)

1. Wrong Number [j. jk]
2. Admire You [p. jm]

N O T E

As always, I'll try to do my best and better in this book than my first texts series book. You don't need to read the first one to understand this one, it is up to you, there is no connection. It is just a series of texting books.

Shoutout to ChimmyXo for encouraging my ass to publish this shit. I had the draft, I just lack the motivation.

And it only took a very simple and casual request on a message board to inspire this ass. In other words, feel free to talk to me and suggest, give feedback, be weird, anything really. Know that your positive comments make me happy :')

Enough talk, lezz get it.

All rights reserved
© noneee02