• 019 [!]

[!] 18+ Mature themes.

______________

You said to make it fair, didn't you?

The sentence seemed like it was in a different language when you couldn't process a single word. Distracted by Jimin's soft yet sharp features and his manly scent resulted in you unknowingly mumbling out a, "What?"

He noticed, the corner of his eyes crinkling as he chuckles. "What you said earlier, before you kissed me."

Your face heated up at the memory of his soft lips, wondering where you got the guts to do such a thing, especially on someone like Park Jimin. "I'm sorry—"

"You meant being even with Yumi, right?" He cuts you off, still holding that gentle smile you admittedly fell for. "On kissing other people."

Your brows furrowed in confusion, not sure what he was getting at. "Yeah," You nodded. "It just came to mind, really, I don't know why I said—"

For the second time, he interrupts your sentence short. "Well, technically, we're still not even."

You arched a brow at him, visually letting him know that you weren't catching on. Before you could even ask him, he opens his mouth to speak with a knowing glint in his eyes. "I mean, she did make out with Jeon, twice. Heck, they might've even had sex."

It took you a few seconds to fully understand what he meant and when you did, your heart almost jumped off your chest as your eyes widen. "WHA—"

Jimin burst out in fits of his adorable laughter, even falling back on the bed and clenching his stomach. "Your.. face." He managed to let out in between.

You relaxed and tried to calm yourself inside, "I-I just didn't expect you'd wanna kiss me again after.. that." You awkwardly laughed it off along side him, trying to not make it sound like you were the least bit disappointed.

He finally stops, sitting straight back up as he stared intently into your orbs, "Well, you're wrong, Aly." He confidently muttered, and you waited for the same laughter to follow through, but it didn't. Instead it was followed by his soft whisper and a glance at your lips, "Because I badly wanna kiss you right now."

You still couldn't find out if Jimin was drunk or just straight up crazy. Or maybe even both.

His gaze fell to your lips again as he inches closer. Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, his hand cupping your already flushed cheek.

He was close.

so close.

You didn't know why, but you avoided his lips by looking down at your fidgeting hands. He paused, his soft breath brushing against your cheek. "Jimin, you're probably drunk." You lowly mumbled, somehow there's something else stopping you from hooking up with your long-time crush and you know it's not because of the possibility of him being drunk.

This didn't feel like a puppy love at all, and you hate it. You hate knowing that someday you'll get hurt because damn, your feelings start to feel fucking real. Your heart skipped a beat, realization finally hitting you like a hard ass volleyball spike from Jeon.

Holy shit, I'm fucking in love with Park Jimin.

Not infatuation, or puppy love or whatever you called it before, just love

"I'm sorry." The sweetest voice you know brought you back to reality. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He moved back to his place, facing the front with a red yet straight face.