Dont tell

Chapter 4:

After dinner, Mark and Courtney decided to go practice singing in the sound booth downstairs. Phara was then put in her room to play.

Lauren decided that she wanted to talk to the rangers , so she invited them all into her bedroom to have a chat.

"Hey Emily? Have you told Mark and Courtney about us being power rangers?" Lauren asked.

"No I have not. You see, we're related by our dad's side, and being a power ranger always comes from my moms side."

"That's good." Lauren replied.

"Why? Have you not told him?"

"No i haven't, and I prefer it to stay that way. The less they know, the better." The rangers all nodded.

"Speaking of secrets to keep from Mark and Courtney, I have something to show you guys." Lauren whispered. "Follow me." The rangers all followed Lauren out of the room and followed her down into her office.

"Even though Mark and Courtney used to live here when they were really little, I don't think they know about this."

Lauren went to the book case she had in her office and pulled on a book. All of a sudden the book case moved to the side, and a stair case appeared were the book case used to be. It was like something from a movie.

All the rangers looked at Lauren with shock in their eyes.

"Follow me." She nodded

Once all the rangers were down the stairs and in the room below, their eyes filled with more shock.

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think the rangers found? What was Lauren showing the rangers but not Mark and Courtney? Sorry that it was kinda a short chapter, but I really wanted to update! And if you haven't noticed, in the second chapter, when Lauren is telling everybody her job, I changed it from Model to Martial Arts Teacher/ Dance teacher. I couldn't really imagine Lauren as a model, and martial arts and dancing seems more her style. But I do think Kimberly Crossman could be a model. She's pretty enough for it!

Also: If your not following me here, or Instagram or twitter, go do that!

My personal Instagram and twitter I have the same name: Autermelon.

And my pr Instagram and twitter is the same name too: samurai_pr

Thanks for reading! XxAutumnxX 💕