Chapter 4 - Con's Initiation

Slowly opening his eyes, Megatron stretched out his limbs and gave a small yawn. Rubbing his messy bed hair, he noticed that everyone was still asleep and the sun was rising, well everyone except the other Decepticons, Soundwave or Don as ruby called him was nowhere to be seen and Blitzwing had just left. He swiftly pack his sleeping bag in order to head out of the ballroom. Wasting no time, he took a shower, got dressed in his causal outfit, and headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. The meal that the chiefs had a couple pieces of toast, eggs, and an orange. For a drink, Megatron decided to have a simple glass of milk. He greatly enjoy the exquisite taste of the meal. Back in his old form, eating Energon was very bland and it was the only thing that Cybertronians eat. So having this average meal was like heaven.

"Good morning, Megatron", a voice called to him after he finish chewing a piece of toast.

He turned to see the owner's of the voice who was wielding a cane, "Morning Headmaster Ozpin."

Ozpin chuckled a little before taking a sip of his coffee, "You know can just call me Ozpin."

Megatron: "Whatever."

Ozpin: "So what do you think of your future classmates?"

Megatron: "Each of them have potential of becoming a great warriors, but they have a lot more to learn about what being a Huntsman really is."

"Care to explain?", Ozpin asked curiously. He enjoys these conversations with the gladiator. Despite his young age, he was smart beyond his age and view things differently than most people. It was interesting to hear his responses because his answers were ones that a young man wouldn't normally say. Still he questions why Megatron have this kind of view for someone so young.

Megatron: "In your speech, you mention that knowledge will only carry you so far, which is true. In any battle, you also need power, courage, and friends to help you win. There may be some who can handle things by themselves, but there are some things where you need help to win. We are stronger together than by ourselves."

Ozpin: "Your analogy is impressive as always. You are the first to figure out the meaning of my speech this quickly."

Megatron nodded thanks to him before delivering a serious stare, "I have to ask, why did you give them that? Your speech is more suited for soldiers than Huntsmen."

Ozpin gently rest his mug on the table and placing his empty hand over his cane along with his other hand, "While it is true my speech is better suited for soldiers, but they needed to hear it. Many of them believes Huntsmen and Huntresses are powerful and invincible... This way of thinking will lead many of them to their downfall... Huntsmen and Huntresses can fall like anybody else and die just the same. Giving that speech will show them that being a Huntsman or Huntress is more than just slaying Grimm."

"hmp, that's understandable", Megatron said.

Ozpin: "Megatron... I am here to give you warning. You must keep your ability a secret. If words get out about your unique ability many will try to recruit you to their cause or try to kill you."

Megatron narrowed his eyes at the Headmaster, "Sounds like that you already know who will be coming to kill me."

Ozpin narrowed his eyes at the young man, he was smart he'll give him that, "I have an idea... For now train and learn what you can here... You will never know when the enemy will strike."

Megatron watch Ozpin pick up his mug and headed out of the cafeteria, ' Iknow Ozpin... I know...'

A little time passed and Megatron was about to leave when a familiar voice spoke to him, "Morning."