Jennie - 30 seconds

Birds chirping, wind blowing and leaves flying around in the air as Jennie and I were sitting on a bench in a park, looking at the kids playing, dogs running and people picnicking. Her head was on my shoulder as I heard her yawn making me chuckle softly.

"Tired?" I asked tapping onto her cute nose causing her to scrunch her nose into a playful angry face.

"No, just a little bit bored." She said, cuddling onto my arm even more as she closed her eyes.

"Hmm, what do you want to do?" I asked causing her to sit up and lean back, thinking about a way to have fun.

"I know something!" She said loudly as she showed me her gummy smile "Let's play a game!"

I just smiled at her cuteness, turning to face her and pinched her cheek causing her to pout cutely.

"What was that for?" She whined as I just chuckled.

"Sorry, I had to, you're just too cute." I laughed "Anyways, what kind of game?"

I saw how her smile got back on her face as she pulled out her phone and tapped on it. After a few seconds she showed me her phone making me furrow my eyebrows.

"For what kind of game do we need a stopwatch?" I asked looking into her eyes "Are we going to look who is a better runner?"

"Of course not!" She giggled as she smiled towards me "For this game you have to close your eyes and start the stopwatch, trust your inner watch and stop it when you think 30 seconds have passed."

"I don't think this is hard." I said confidently as she just gave me her phone.

"Whatever you say Mister Look how confident I am, then please show me." She smirked challenging as I just took her phone out of her hand and looked at it.

This can't be hard.

I breathed in and out before closing my eyes and tapping onto the screen. I started counting to 30 in my thoughts.

"1....2....3....4...." I started counting whispering it while Jennie laid her head onto my shoulder once again.

As the seconds passed I felt how Jennie gave me short pecks on my cheeks causing me to smile.

"28....29....30!" I said as I tapped onto the stop button and opened my eyes.

I let out a deep sigh as Jennie just started laughing at me while holding her stomach.