It's Gonna Be A Long Afternoon

I meet Louise at 1:00 in the mall outside of Calre's. "EEEEEEEEEEEK! Hey Casey Boo!" she shrieks.

"HEY LOUISE!" I squeal back that hurts my throat, I don't like doing that every time I see her. "What's up?" I ask giving her a hug.

"Oh only this." she opens her purse and pulls a huge wad of cash.

"Holy sh.... shortcake!" that was a close one. the closest thing to swearing Louise dose is saying OMG. it's pretty much the same with all my 'friends'. "Wear in the world did you get all that money!?!"

"My dad." she says slyly. that dosen't surprise me she always spending her daddy's money.

"How much is that?" I say still staring at the money.

"$600."

"600!" I've never seen so much come out of a purse at once before "OMG Louise!" I hate Louise but at that moment I think I loved her.

~~~

We walked in to Amie's & Jamie's nail salon and sat down, Louie's had already made reservations. when it was our turn we were guided to sets beside each other. Two girls started working on ou manicures while exchanging weird looks as Louise went on and on and on about her hair, dogs, cats, sisters, brothers, shoes, dresses, paints, tops, shorts, tights, birds, school, partys, rumors! BOYFRIENDS!.. UGH! it's gonna be a long afternoon.