not normal

*before I begin everyone from every game is here at the same school the games happened but everyone was revived*

Kokichi ouma P.O.V

I was sat 'patiently' in class waiting for our totally stupid teacher to come in
"I am Bored, entertain me..." I suddenly got stares from my totally wonderful class then burst out laughing, not my fake laugh but a genuine laugh ( because I had snook into class/ usually skipped class and to some people suddenly appeared.) The problem with my laugh... well my genuine laugh is that no one in class had heard before. My laugh was two things, first maniacal ,and not adorable no matter how many times my fam.. members of my super ligit gand say it's " adorable ", and second ... GIRLY I hated it. I saw the surprised looks on my classes face and put my head and my desk hitting it hard.

BANG!

This only worried my class more because they couldn't tell whether my reaction was genuine or not. So Kiato being the hero he is decided it would be good to check on me. When he approached, my desk that was isolated at the back of the class for times I had misbehaved too much for the class or teacher could handle, he knowtised that I had cause my forehead to bleed like when I fell during the game. The rest was a blur all I know is that he shouted "shuichi! Kaede! Quick!" Really loud then I blacked out with him shaking me.