really strange

N/A kokichi is ADHD in my mind so SHE is pinned as misbehaved when SHE cannot control herself
TW : panic attack, suggesting of abuse, Angst, gen z humor mention

Kaito P.O.V

Kokichi has just fainted. like for real. I already shouted for my friends to help him. As soon as the little liar hit his head Mikan came running into the class screeching " my nurse senses were tingling (like spiderman) whose hurt"

so now back in the present I'm now stood with a worred Mikan who called for chiaki for some reason and now chiaki (she has picked up gen z humor just cause she is on the Internet 24/7) was talking sleepily about how kokichi was just yeeting his life out the window. Me being the HERO I am I run up to Mikan , scaring her a bit, and tell her to go to the infirmary with kirumi to treat kokichi they both agree with me because I'm the HERO.

Kokichi ouma P.O.V

I woke up with Mikan and kirumi staring at me. I just laugh at their faces and I then hear a cough from no one other then the privacy (duh duh chu) stealing no it all,  kirigiri. "*sigh* what are you doing here ?*" kirigiri smirks at me and whispers right into my ear " just telling the little MISS kokichi that HER class want an explanation" I just stared at her and as a surprise, for both of us, I start to cry. My clips that normally keep my hair short have fallen out. And at that perfect moment the HERO and his sidekicks including Maki walk in to see a normally serious kirigiri trying to apologise to me and cheer me up.
Shuichi being in the ultimate detectives club works out what is happening and starts talking to kirigiri so fast and quietly that I couldn't hear. I still have tears running down my face like real tears ... why today... my totally legit gang  were coming to pick me up today because it was going to rain on my first school day in forever. What a perfect day. Maki seems to be the second to figure it out along with kaede they decide to approach me leaving the HERO clulessly behind them. Sadly for me everyone decides to look in my direction when I flinch. One of the many secrets I have kept over the years is that I haven't had the best life meaning that I don't like with my parents for reasons nobody,  not even the staff knew that, and being as ... vulnerable as I am now I couldn't handle all the noise. All the stares. All the judgment.
I started to have a panic attack

Kirigiri P.O.V

I knew fora while that kokichi wasn't who h-she said she was i knew she was a liar. I didn't expect her to cry. Like actually crying not her fake cry I can see through her masks that's why I knew even when she was in the game she wasn't evil when gonta died she did feel sad, she didn't want to look weak so she choose to look insane , honestly sometimes I'm surprised she isn't the ultimate actor.

Ha ha ha to be...

Continued

Quick ending N/A sorry update I'd slow I'm a pro procrastinator and I'm using my stories as a way to get better soon I can write my own

I get writers block way too easily so I would love if some people suggested what could happen ok
Bye,   I'm aria~ and I'm signing off *cringe*