Chapter 9

We hadn't even started and Joshua was already glaring at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun looked rather gloomy himself. He did just receive some pretty harsh news from someone who is normally a very nice guy. I guess maybe he does care about Joanna after all. He looks like he was just told that no one liked his performance or something.

 He looks like he was just told that no one liked his performance or something

Meanwhile, Johnny and I were both rather uncomfortable. I felt bad for Johnny, honestly. I know that he's Jaehyun's best friend and he really didn't like seeing him like this, but he also probably knew that there was nothing he could do because Jaehyun brought this on himself.

"Good morning boys and girls. Today we have two special guests with us in the studio today. Please welcome Joshua and Vernon from Seventeen," said Johnny.

"Thank you so much, Johnny. For a moment I was worried you would mistake me for Jeonghan."

We laughed because there was a funny situation that happened a few years ago. Sehun from Exo is close with Johnny, but Sehun didn't realize he was talking to Jeonghan because from the back he looked like Johnny. Once Jeonghan turned around though, he realized he messed up but it was all good.

"Yeah, that incident just came into my mind when I saw your face. From what I've heard people often say you and Jeonghan look like twins. I can definitely see the resemblance."

"Oh boy, I love to mess with my sister about that too. There was a point in time when Jeonghan and I both had rose gold hair so it was a bit difficult to tell who was who. She would get so confused to the point she would only speak English because she knew Jeonghan wouldn't respond to English."

"Oh that's right. You have a younger sister right?"

Johnny knew this of course, but he had to make it sound like he didn't really know her because he didn't want to reveal her and Jaehyun's old relationship. We all played along, but Jaehyun seemed even more hurt by having to pretend he didn't know her.