Christmas Promises

Hello loves, Happy Holidays! 🎄

Since there is so much negativity and sadness in the world, even at Christmas, let me offer you a gift you didn't ask for, but you'll love to get! (hopefully)

The Christmas Tour looked and sounded wonderful. Endless kudos to Kirstin, performing with a fractured ankle and still flawless of voice and beautiful of face. That's true strength and professionalism. 👏🏾💖

Really hoping for Europe and rest of the world dates in 2019 - I mean, between PTX and SF and Avriel, surely it's time to end the 4 year drought??

Yes, that's OG PTX up there, because they're my story and I like it. No disrespect to Matt. Look at Scotty's beautiful wave tho 🌊

Here we have Scott and Mitch reconnecting with Avi, Kevin and Kirstin. Thanks to my GC babes for fun discussions, and to BettyIsMoody and tiffanyskals who both contributed to visuals!

If you spot the Christmas song references you get a point and a 🍪

Although Scott never admitted it out loud, he missed the old Christmas routine. Pentatonix were at the top of their game when it came to the holidays. They'd kick off with the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, and then it was TV specials and holiday songs and Christmas tour right up until Christmas Eve. It was busy and exciting and fun. December had been a lot quieter since they'd all gone off to do their own projects.

The coming year would be different, and he was looking forward to it immensely.

He sprawled on the couch with his phone and looked out at the ocean, deciding what to tweet. Mitch wasn't around to stop him, so why not?

@scotthoying: always so nostalgic this time of year #tbt (That's Christmas to Me video)

@hotsforhoying: always a fave! will you do another xmas song sometime? bc we neeeeeed it

@scotthoying: ;-)

@hotsforhoying: omg omg omg yes please!

@Scott_to_trot: pleASE DO

PTX had several albums climbing the Billboard holiday charts as usual, but this time they were going to do more. They were all keen to sing together again after the success of featuring on Scott's latest album. The biggest problem was timing.

Mitch's shoot was due to finish in time for him to join in with the holiday plans. Kirstie had a break between shows, but Kevin needed to take leave from his work. Avi was reluctant to leave Saskia to cope with their three lively children alone for too long.

In the end though, Esther managed to find a window for them all to rehearse and then record special appearances for daytime and evening television. Scott gave silent thanks that their unique alchemy still allowed them to find their groove almost from the first phrase. Scott and Avi devised challenging and intricate arrangements to show off the very best from each singer.