I like food: Part 2

It'd been months since my addiction to food started. Eventually, I had eaten my way out of a job, my boss saying that he had laid me off because my "food problem was getting out of control", but what did he know? Rumor had it that he was a vegetarian, so he wouldn't know the true pleasures of eating. I moved in with my mother shortly after that, blowing off my mortgage money on my daily consumption budget. People said that I'd become overweight if I kept eating like I did, but I never gained a single pound...instead...I lost weight. This served as motivation for me to eat more of course, which is good. A few months afterward, I was sent to a mental hospital, my mother believing that I'd gone "food crazy" or some such, that ridiculous mother of mine. I underwent test after test, yet every result was the same, I was perfectly sane and stable. Then they did surgery on my now frail body, something odd is that they targeted their surgery to my stomach, something I wouldn't expect a MENTAL hospital to do. They searched through me and found a tapeworm there. They said it had grown to an enormous size and that it had lain offspring in me. The tapeworm attributed to my overeating and all, but I didn't believe them. Who would ever believe some shady hospital on the edge of town? So, much to their protest, I walked right out of there.