Chapter 7

"That was what I've been missing that sweet innocent look you give me after sex

"That was what I've been missing that sweet innocent look you give me after sex." I closed my eyes laying back down. "I'm a bad individual I just had sex with you Dave. Not to mention I liked it and you just look so fine I'm a bad women." His fresh tattoos and his abs and muscles just heightened all my senses.

"You know we could go all night we've done it before. You the only one I knew that could take all of it and can't complain. How long you gonna be out here for?"

"Just a week why?" He put back on his chains then looked at me. "I'm gonna text you later tonight so make sure your phones on. Love you Shine." I smiled and walked him out. I checked my phone and Shane had texted me saying he wanted to talk at dinner.

I met him downstairs and I felt guilty but at the same time I didn't. "Hey look I'm sorry for telling you to drop his name. I understand that was a big part of your life and it was wrong for me to have a say." I grabbed him hand. "It's okay I understand everything and where you were coming from. I missed talking to you." We ordered our food then headed back to our room.

"Where Ariel at I saw her on the beach with her titties out." I laughed if course she was the wild child in her. "Probably having sex in the water just her type of time. I'm hoping you looked away she was probably in her own world."

"We all did I just hope she comes back to keep you company. The guys and I are going out to the strip club and I promise I'll keep my hands to myself." I laughed sitting on his lap. "I'm fine I'm better off alone sometimes go have off." He left around 11 and I chilled in bed watching titanic.

DavidB: Clear ya scheldue tmr I'm booking you. I deadass missed seeing you throughout the years and I know you feel the same. 💗

Shine: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner better be included. Risking my life to see you but after this we back to real life

DavidB: This Is Real Life and your still Mrs. Brewster

In the morning I told Ariel and Shane I was spending the day with myself when instead David sent a car to come pick me up. I arrived at a fancy ass hotel and was taken to the very top floor. "I'm glad you didn't decline I know this isn't ideal but It's been too long." He had on just boxers pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

"This really is wrong I spent so long trying to forget everything and starting fresh but my legs led me here." I sat at the island just watching him. "I tried especially once I saw you moved on but you know best I fight. I just never fought for our marriage."

"We both didn't Dave we just accepted that we both weren't happy at the time. It even continued after the divorce I was so depressed that I just ate and cried. I never wanted to go out because either it was too hard or the guy was stunned by the fact I was your wife at one point. But this guy he doesn't care and let me take my time with my emotions and my past and I've betrayed him." Nobody deserved to be cheated on.