📖07📖

dear buddy,

i'm so sorry, i fell asleep yesterday night.

before we go back to happy things, i just wanted to add something to what i said yesterday.

buddy, do you think that falling in love is like ice skating?

at first, youre insecure when you're on ice. you're scared that you'll fall, you try your best to hold yourself on something.

then, you slowly start to get the flow and slowly, with slow steps, you try to glide across the ice.

after that, you try to take bigger steps, to run faster because you aren't scared of hurting yourself anymore.

you love it, gliding across the ice while cold air hits your face, adrenaline rushing through your veins, a happy smile plastered on your face.

but then, after a while, you get tired and your body starts to ache.

you come back to reality, undo your ice skaters and try to get up.

as soon as you try to get up you notice that your feet his hurting and that your body is exhausted, you definitely need rest.

so buddy, do you think thats how love works? you love it as long as you're on the ice, you love it the very first moments but after a while your body starts to ache from it and you can't anymore?

that's when you come to reality again and finally free your feet from the ice skaters, only to realize that your feet hurts even more after, especially if it was your first time? do you think that love is a little bit like that?

dear buddy, i'm scared.

i admit that i don't love taehyung as much as i always claim to but i sure do like him a lot. see, there i'm doing it again, worrying if i love or like him. does that even matter??

the point is, i'm scared buddy, because some people also fall hard and break while they skate on the ice, and that's when it's over.

it's dumb and i know that. i know i shouldn't hesitate and just let myself go like i used to do when i was a little kid. but this time i can't. and do you know why, buddy?

because i know that everything what falls, breaks.

i'm gonna spoil you with so many updates today lol i think this just got my fav book of mine😦💕🎉🎄📖🎁