~|•°ᵂᴼᴺ'ᵀ °•|~

Warning: kinda 18+ but who listens to these

Here jungkook goes again.

The room was filled with moans and groans.

"I'm close!" The girl yelled.

"Me too." He groaned.

Soon they both met there orgasm. They helped each other ride there climaxes and jungkook pulled out lying next to her as they both breathed hard.

"That was great." She smiled and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I've had better now get out." He coldly said.

"Wait what?" She suddenly sat up. She didn't expect to be kicked out. At least not this early.

"I said get out. I need to take a shower and I dont want you in my house." He said.

She just scoffed and put her clothes back on. She grabbed her things and left limping.

He laughed at how pathetic she looked and got up to take a shower as he said but before he did he made sure she was gone. You can't trust these hoes.

3rd person p.o.v

"Baby please just let me in. I'm concerned about you." He said worry in his eyes.

Nari suddenly felt bad. She shouldn't be mad at him. She loved him to much to stay mad and all she wanted was his hugs right now.

She suddenly ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Taehyung smiled.

"Now will you tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

She pulled away from the hug. "Yeah come in." She moved over for him to come in.

He sat on the couch and she walked over and sat next to him after closing the door.

"Now tell me what the problem?" He asked.

"I'm just gonna say it. Someone and I don't know who has our sex tape and they threatened to release it." She straight forward said it.

"Oh my god. How? I keep that in my secret drawer that's behind my closet. It's impossible for someone to have it." Taehyung said. This couldn't be true.

"I got a call. I recorded it just incase." She said.

She pulled out her phone and went to the recorded call.

She played it and taehyung was shocked. He heard that voice before but where and who? It was on the tip of his tongue.

"They could be lying though." Taehyung suggested.

"True but I'm still worried. What if this gets out? Our lives will be ruined. " Nari looked like she was gonna cry.

Taehyung hugged her close and ran his hand through her long jet black hair. "It'll be ok baby were gonna find out who this is and they won't get away with it. I won't let them." He soothed his girlfriend.

Nari felt calmer and just hugged him. She felt safe in his arms and wished they could stay like this forever.

Short chapter cliffhanger