Smut

( PLEASE READ: If you don't like smut or lemon please move to the next chapter or instill I say so. Please don't put mean or hate comments. Now that we got that down lets us start!!) 

Tails P.O.V

I nodded my head as I looked up to him with a baby blue eye "Please make love to me" I told him. His smile turned into a smirk.

"What was that?" He teased me while his hand ran down my leg slowly and back up to my butt ~SMACK~ I moaned quietly.

"Please take me home and make love to me" as I kissed down his neck "I want you, Please"

Sonic P.O.V 

"I want you, Please" he begged me. I smirked a bit then moved him down to my hill in my pants "S-sonic" he moaned. That all I need to hear so I started to ran back to the house opened the door and ran to my bedroom. 

"strip," I told Tails, he gave me a little nod and started to unbutton his shirt after he was done I could see his white butt " Get on the bed on all fours" I demanded while he looked back at me with the blush on his face 

"Yes, sir" Tails replayed then walked over to my bed and got down on all fours. When he got on my bed he opened his legs a bit and shook his ass a little bit "Sonic" He said softly 

"oh Tails you're so cute" I told him. I walked over to him and kiss his butt. I moved up to his ear and whispered " I'm going to make you scream" he moaned quietly. I moved to the back of his neck and kissed it, then started to move down his back while leaving a trail of wet soft kisses down to his butt.

"S-Sonic" Tails moaned my name. 

I stop and looked at him "Yes baby" I replayed to him 

"spank, please" he begged 

"Baby come on. that's not begging" I told him as I looked at him " Say ~ Sonic I want you to spank me hard, so hard the I cum from it~" I teased him 

*"S-Sonic I want *moan* you inside of  *moan* me" Tails moan out as he showed me his hole.

"Did ... just ... he ... he wants me in him? "I thought. that's I could take as I felt my pants get tight " I just need to get some lube and we're good to go" I smile "don't move" I added then ~SMACK~, his butt was red while he moaned out my name 

Tails P.O.V 

Sonic smacked my bottom hard then left to get some" lube?" I was moaning his name "ok baby are you ready" Sonic asked me as he smacked my bottom again. 

"yes, sir" I replayed. Sonic put this lube on his hand and rubbed my butt softly ~SMACK, SMACK, SMACK~ "S-Sonic~~~ m-more" I moaned. 

"Come here. I'm going to show you how to suck a dick" he said in a deep low voice. I gave a little nod and crawled over to him. "That's a good boy," He told me while rubbing my ears softly. He grabbed my head " now pull now my pants and boxers" I did was I was told, when I was done I had his peepee in my face "now lick up and down my shaft".

"Lick his peepee but that's-" I couldn't even finish my thought because Sonic yelled at me telling me to lick it now "yes sir" I replayed as I started to slowly lick down his shaft and back up " Like that," I asked in a low voice.

"Yay~ just like that baby boy" Sonic praised me, I licked and sucked the side of his cock. "P-put it in your mouth" Sonic demanded.

I gave a little nod and took the tip in my mouth and slowly suck it " ok I-I got this" I thought to myself. I couldn't get the whole thing in my mouth but I took most of it.

Sonic P.O.V

Tails butt is in the air swang right to left as his wet warm mouth is around my cock. I grabbed his head and to thrust forward "mmm" he moaned. I thrust over and over and over deep in his throat in tell I came in his mouth "Sonic" he moaned in a small voice.

"You did a good job" I praised him, Tails blushed and smiled.

"really "

"Yes really my baby boy" he smiled at me 

I grabbed him and kissed him slowly "help me please" he moaned. I gave him soft, slow, kisses back his stomach 

"with what?" I smirked while licking the tip

" yes right there~" Tails moaned out 

" oh~ you mean that" I gave him a little suck on the tip

"YES~"

"Tails baby, you like that," I said while I took the whole cock in my mouth and started to suck hard and fast

"M-more p-please" he moaned "I love you!" he screamed off while he comes. 

"You did just a good job. I'm so in love with you" I told him 

I hoped you liked it, comment, share. I will read your comments I love reading your comments. <3