Movie night

Tails P.O.V

I sat there on the countertop waiting for Sonic to tell me to go stairs with him. "What do you want to watch Sonic?" I asked as I got off our countertop and walked over to him. "Cause we're not watching a scary movie like we did last time," I told him. 

He gave me a giggle then  turn around to look at me " we're going to watch a comedy movie"  he put the snacks down moved a little closer so we were touching " but I do what to hold you close and maybe later I'll spank that ass of your" will a smirk on his face, his hands moved slowly down my waist too and grabbed my firmly as I let a small moan. " w-what if I want you to spank me now" I stuttered out. His orbs flung up to meet mine "oh good Tails" he groans out. I slowly moved my hands around his nape and gently put light slow kisses all around it "please" I begged as I nibbled down softly. Not even two seconds later we were in our room with me dent over his leg " tell me what you want again"  He growled " I want you to spank me please" he slowly moves his hand over my butt then he moved back up to my pants line and pulled and as well as my boxers "S-Sonic" I moan out as I feel the cold air hit my burning flesh. ~smack~ I whimpered "god that feel," I thought to myself " do you want more baby boy" "yes, yes please" I cryed out ~smack~ ~smack~ smack~ all I could do is to cry out his name.

Sonic P.O.V

I spanked him over, over, over, over again "SONIC!" is all that comes out of the pretty little mouth of his. I stopped and slowly run my hand down to his tip and moved slowly up and down in tell I had pre-cum on my finger. I slowly moved my hand to his tight hole "ok sonic! You got these! Go slow and he'll be ok" I told myself and that exactly what I did. I put my first finger in and stopped. " he clenching down so hard?" I thought " it's ok~ it's ok, clam down, I got you" I whispered in his ear. Tails looked back at me and nodded then I slowly moved my finger in and out of him "more~" he moaned out. I started to move faster while I put another finger in. " Sonic~ so good~" 

After I made sure he was fully stretched with my four fingers inside of him I pulled them out as I heard him whimpering "Do you want me to keep fucking you with my fingers or do you want the real deal?" I said a shoved my finger in and pulled them fast out. "R-real D-D-Deal" he moaned out. " lay on your back" he got up fast and crawled to the bed and lay on his back. I got up moved to his face kiss him.

Tails P.O.V

While he was kissing me I felt him push peepee into with one push "MMM~" I moan it to the kiss "so t-tight" he moans out. I looked up at him and nodded and he started to move slowly "Oh~" "does it hurt?" he asked me while stopped moving "n-no! feels good~ move faster!" Something in him snaps because he started to move in lighting speed "Sonic-AHH" I could hold it and come all over him "TAILS" he pulled out and came on my tummy and fell next to me. "So *pant* good~" I giggle at him "Love you" I whispered, "love you too baby boy".  Sonic got up walked over to the tv and put on Kevin's heart then walked into the bathroom and come out with a wet towel, cleaned me up and I cuddle up next to him.