About RoseMarrie

(You guys can play the song)

(Here's a description of Rosie, in the drawling I did in school she look way different than in the picture she looks like how I imagined so I'll describe her: Hair color is half brown half blue naturally, eye color is one brown and the other blue, what she looks like in height she is 5'9 and she is 17 years old)

Rosie lives with her grandma because of what happened when she was little. When Rosie was little her grandfather died of a tumor in the brain and her parents died in a huge car crash. She was only 5 when it happened, which is a young age to lose your parents. She was lonely, yet she still had her grandma and her big sister who is 20.(Note Rosie is 17 it was 12 years ago when the crash happened, her grandpa died when she was 12.)

Rosie couldn't really remember what her parents were like but she knew that they were really nice and that's all she could remember about them. Lots of things have happened to Rosie when she was young and was growing up, she was bullied a lot in school because of how she looked, she is very pretty but girls were jealous of her looks so they decided to bully her more than she was already.

                   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>223<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hope you guys like the introduction to this book I have been trying to figure out how I'm going to write, so I decided to write it on my computer and not my tablet like I usually do. I think it is easier to write on a computer than a small little tablet. So it really do hope you guys liked it because I had to fix a lot of errors I didn't notice until now so yehhhh Bu-bye!!!!!!!