Looking up at the stars

Kai's POV
I looked over at Lloyd in his hospital room I never knew this would happen Lloyd has an unnamed disease that is life threatening I'm scared for him I want him to live but the doctors said there's a slim possibility he'll live. He looked at me with his now faded out green eyes "Kai am I going to die" he asked in a weak voice "no lloyd your not going to die I promise" I hugged him he hugged me back "Lloyd do you want to look at the stars with me" I asked him "sure I'd love to" he said back I helped him walk out of the room he needed help cause the disease also caused people to have a hard time walking we got outside and we laid down on the grass and looked up at the Stars "Lloyd I wish this didn't happen to you" I told him he looked over at me and smiled " Kai if I die remember I will always be in your heart" he told me I was trying to hold back tears but I ended up crying into his arm hugging him he rubbed my back to calm me down "it's okay Kai remember I will be one of the millions of stars in the sky when I'm gone" he told me I looked up at him and smiled "Lloyd till the day you die I want to have some fun with you do you want to go to the movies tomorrow" I asked him "sure" he replied "I love you lloyd" "love you too Kai".