d a y • e l e v e n

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

"this one sure tastes good" jaemin insist, showing jeno his choice of the tastiest sauce.

the two were currently in the grocery story, buying ingredients for later's christmas.

"yeah, but isn't your mom a good cook, she can adjust while using this" jeno refuse showing another brand.

"well--err mom does cook but your mom would like this one, it tastes better" jaemin added as he put the sauce in the cart.

jeno pouted. "how about we buy both?" he then said as he put the other brand as well. jaemin smiled then nod his head.

they then started to push the cart together with jeno's hand on top of jaemin's. the younger chuckled as he scoot closer to him, nuzzling his head to the older's shoulder.

"i guess it's gonna be my best christmas ever" jeno mumbles as he slightly turn his head to face him. jaemin hum in response, lifting his head up.

"everyday is the best day for me, especially when you're beside me" jaemin replied.

jeno smirked as his face heatens up. "ey, just when did you started saying those kind of things" he said as he avoid glances at him turning around while scanning some products to excuse himself.

jaemin roll his eyes then followed him. "nono, it's been three days before we started dating" he mumbles to the older with his voice tone getting lower.

jeno quickly turn around seeing jaemin with slight frown expression. "i-it feels unreal, i always thought about it, we've been bestfriends for years" the younger added.

jeno give him a quick smile, placing his hands on the younger's waist. he then pull him closer until their lips could meet, much of jaemin's surprise but he kisses back until a smile couls grow on their faces.

"eo-eomma?" the two quickly pulled away after hearing someone near them. They turn around to the opposite direction where a cute little kid was staring innocently at them, sucking his own finger.

the two smirk at each other as jeno approaches him. he kneel down to reach the kid. "annyeong, are you lost little buddy?" he then show the kid a smile.

the kid shook his head and smile back, much of the two's surprise of how familiar his smile was. "nono-yah, eomma is looking for us, ppali-haja" another kid of the same age approaches them then grabs the other kid's wrist.

"nono-yah?" the two teen mutters as they watches the two kid leave.

"but nana, he's a good ahjussi"

"still,  eomma tell us not to talk to strangers" they hear the two kid talking from the distance, leaving them only chuckling from their cuteness.

"he has the same smile as you" jaemin utters as he wrap his arm on jeno's other arm. jeno nods. "he even call him nono as well, how coincidencial" he added.

"eung, the other kid reminds me of you as well, just like how you would act like you're the older and would nag at me everytime i did wrong" jeno teasingly replies.

"geurae,  but nana is correct though, we can't talk to strangers that easily" jaemin responded, letting his voice tone to get smaller.

"geurae~ but nono-yah said im friendly" jeno replied with his voice getting smaller like jaemin as well, but cracked afterwards making them to just laugh as they head to the counter.

"they're so cute" jaemin utters as he let the older wrap his arm onto his waist as they walk.

"let's have cute kids like them in the future too nana"

"eung, much cuter than them nono-yah"

---

Author

i can't believe it's christmas already! like specifically 24 yeah but few hours left before christmas, why am i so excited lmao.

have a fun christmas there in your place, remember than happiness isn't found on material things or no matter what you'll going to recieve but the love and acceptance between each those who celebrates it  😉

anyway, don't forget to vote and comment ~💚