Chapter 12

My alarm went off making me groan out of annoyance. I turned it off and got out of bed to go to the bathroom. When I was done with the essentials I walked back into my room to change. I went with a very plain outfit which was a fitted dark purple V-Neck shirt and black high-waisted skinny jeans with my all black vans. I grabbed my bag and phone and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I saw that Victoria was already eating something. She smiled at me and motioned for us to go. I smiled back and we both went outside to take her car. On the way to school my phone vibrated in my pocket saying that I had gotten a text message. I raised my eyebrow and pulled out my phone. It was a message from Tony.

Tony: "Hey I just wanted to say that I hope you have an amazing day today. And hopefully we can see each other again?"

I smiled at my phone and started typing back. "Hey what's got you all smiley over there?" I said quickly as a response, "Tony." As soon as Victoria parked she took my phone. Luckily I had replied just in time. "Who is Tony and why didn't you tell me about him?" She raised her eyebrow and waited for an answer to her question. I huffed and sat back in my seat, "You're not going to leave me alone otherwise are you?" She crossed her arms and said, "I think you know what the answer to that is." I sighed she was right, I already know she won't until I tell her. "He is someone I met at the park while I was running. I was on my break and he sat down on the other end of the bench and he looked upset. So I started talking to him. I think you get how the rest of the story went." She started hitting my arm and yelled out of excitement. I quickly covered my ears and squinted at her.  She apologized, "Sorry but why didn't you tell me this sooner." I quickly grabbed my phone back and got out of the car. When I started walking to the front doors I said to Victoria, "Because I knew you were going to react this way." Once I finished my sentence I opened the door only to be pushed into the wall on the other side. Lexy's arm was on my neck holding me against the wall while her followers were making sure Victoria wouldn't do anything. She had her evil smirk on and said, "Hey Faith been a while." I didn't even bother to struggle against her while she continued to add pressure to my neck.

"I hope you're ready for this week because it is going to be a living hell for you." From the corner of my eye I saw Jonathan, Delilah, and Luna walking over. I shook my head at them and Lexy thought I shook my head at her. "Don't you shake your head at me bitch!" She grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me into the wall. She then kneed me in the stomach making me hunch over and shoved me back into the wall. She got closer to my ear and said, "After school, you know where. Be late or don't come at all, you know what happens." With one final shove she left with her followers. Victoria came over and asked, "Faith you okay? Gosh I should have done something." I shook my head, "No I'm glad you didn't. And yes I am okay." Luna, Delilah, and Jonathan walked over and gave me sympathetic looks. I gave a small smile and said, "Come on guys bell is going to ring soon." I started walking next to Luna while Victoria hugged Jonathan. Soon enough the first period bell rang. Throughout my class I was texting Tony. He was in a computer class which he said was incredibly boring.

Tony: "I totally regret taking this class. It's so boring."

Me: "Well at least your are getting your elective points for graduation."

Tony: "Yeah that's true. And you as well. You are helping me get through this boring class."

I smiled at my phone and looked up. The teacher was at the board explaining what we are going to have to do for homework. I thought to myself this is easy to figure out, I'll do it later. I looked back down at my phone to continue to text Tony.

Me: "Aw I'm glad I could make your class more entertaining."

Tony: "Yes and for that I thank you. *dramatically bows*"

I chuckle a bit and quickly covered my mouth to make sure no one heard me. A couple people looked at me but all I did was smile at them. They turned back to the board and I continued my conversation with Tony.

Me: "You made me laugh during class. A couple of people turned and looked at me."

Tony: "Aw I'm sorry but I wish I could see you laugh. You're an amazing person to look at."

I started blushing and the teacher released us to work on our homework. Soon after the bell rang and I packed up my stuff leaving for the next class. It was now lunch now and Tony and I had been texting all day so far. When I got to the normal lunch table I was smiling like crazy. Victoria who was leaning against Jonathan asked, "What has you smiling so big? Wait a second I know why." She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her.  Luna looked at me confused.  I just simply shook my head and mouthed, "Later."  She nodded her head and I asked, "So what were we talking about before I got here?"  Luna quickly explained what was happening before I showed up.  The rest of lunch went by pretty fast with us arguing about if lion king is better then the nightmare before christmas.  I ended the argument with yelling, "Lion King is better!" While running away laughing to my next class.  I heard Luna running after me and looked back to where she was.  Only I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me and ran into someone full force.  We both fell from the impact and I started groaning.  "Faith are you okay?"  Luna was above me with a concerned look on her face.  "Yeah although I wish I was paying attention more."  She chuckled and helped me up.  I went to apologize to the person when I realized who it was, this is not my day.  I had ran into Lexy, her followers were brushing her off,  "Watch where you're..."  Once she looked up at me she immediately had a look of hate in her eyes.  Oh no.