Chapter 18

It was the next day now. Lunch ended with Tony and I texting and talking with everyone else at the table. The rest of the day went by smoothly and not once did I see Lexy or her followers. Vic and I went straight home after school and she wheeled me inside to the living room and I went to my room on my own. I as soon as I was inside my room I flopped down onto my bed. My phone then dinged twice in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw one was from Marcus and Tony. I figured that I should answer Marcus first because I hadn't spoken to him in a while.

From Marcus: "Hey Faith how have you been?"

Marcus: "Also I found out what you did."

I raised my eyebrow confused as to what he meant by that.

Me: "I've been good. The healing process is taking forever but I think we'll be able to train sometime next week."

Me: "Also what do you mean?"

I clicked off Marcus's message and went to Tony's instead. After he started freaking out when he called me babe I reassured him that it was fine just unexpected. We had texted for the rest of the day flirting with each other. He said he had a surprise for me on Monday but he refuses to tell me or give me hints to what it's about.

Me: "Baby pleaseeeee."

Tony: "Oh no no no, you are not using that against me. That's not fair."

I smiled now knowing that I found his weakness. Marcus had answered so I went back to his messages.

Marcus: "Giving Doctor Perry my phone number before you left the hospital."

Marcus: "Also I can't wait to train with you again, everyone is missing you."

I smiled knowing that Doctor Perry and Marcus were talking.

Me: "So how's it going with you two then? And honestly I really miss the ring."

Marcus: "Well thanks to you we have been talking for a while which I found out her first name. Which is by the way Stephanie and my gosh she is amazing. So I owe you Faith. Thank you for giving her my number. We are going out tonight."

I fist bumped the air and went to reply back.

Me: "Well I say good luck and have fun alright. No need to stress about anything. You'll do great just be you."

Marcus: "Thank you Faith I'll talk to you later I have to get going. I need to finalize everything for tonight."

Me: "Alright have fun Mar talk to you later."

With that said I closed his message and went to Tony's and I's messages again.

Me: "Yep it's totally fair😋."

Suddenly my room door opened showing Victoria standing there. "Hey how's it going?" She walked in and sat on the bed next to where I was laying. I shrugged and said, "Nothing much just texting Marcus and Tony. Which by the way Marcus is going on a date tonight. With Doctor Perry." I wiggled my eyebrows and she chuckled. "Oh wow will you look at that, Marcus still has game." We both started laughing and Victoria leaned against my headboard. "So what's up with you Vic?" She is the one who shrugged this time, "Nothing I was bored so I came over here." I sat up but winced from the pain. She quickly helped me get up and snuggled into my side. "Well we both shall die from boredom then." We both chuckled and I leaned back. I held onto Victoria and eventually I heard her breathing even out. I figured I would join her in her nap and closed my eyes as well.

I felt movement under my arms and I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Victoria and I were completely laid out on my bed with her fully on top of me with her face in the crook of my neck. I held onto her upper and lower back with my arms. I leaned my head against hers and she moved a bit but stayed asleep. I then looked out my window and saw that it was dark outside. I heard dishes saying that Victoria's parents were home. How long have we slept for? I shifted a little bit and Victoria groaned. I chuckled and ran my hand through her hair. She let out a content sigh and mumbled, "Morning." I chuckled and said, "It's more of good night now." I felt her laugh against my neck and squeeze me a little. After a couple of seconds her stomach growled which made us burst out laughing. "Hm it seems like the monster has come out. We should probably feed the beast." I started pushing her so she would sit up. She was now straddling me while I sat up very slowly making sure to be careful. When we were face to face she hugged me resting her head on my shoulder while her arms were around my neck. I hugged her back and said, "Now come on lets go. I would carry you if I fully had my strength back. Since I can't lets go eat." She nodded then got off of me and offered her hand. I grabbed it and we both went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Victoria got me an ice pack while she went to get our food. There was pasta tonight with chicken. When Victoria came back with the ice packs I immediately put them on bruises and wounds while I ate. We joked and hung out until it was late and went back to our rooms. Today was interesting.