Bonding.

Previously on Show You...

Rick and I looked back at Carl who was just standing there, staring at nothing. "Carl!" Rick raised his voice, causing me to flinch softly. "Huh?" Carl called. "Get over here!" Rick yelled. Carl ran up to us and we remained silent until we got to the door. "A Prison, eh?" I ask curiously, breaking the silence. "It's the safest place we could find, you know?"

~Aurora's POV~

Carl and I talked for a good hour until he fell asleep. I got up quietly and decided to go mingle with everyone. I walked past Maggie and Glenn walked up to me. "Hey, Ava was it?" "uh, Aurora." Glenn flashed an apologetic smirk and looked at me with lust in his eyes. No mingling with you then, hmm? I sighed and fake-smiled and walked to Lori. "How many months?" I asked, standing next to her. "Due at anytime." she smiled. I giggled. "Who's the father?" I asked. She tensed up slightly. "Rick." she sighed. "Aurora!" Rick called.

I turned around and looked at him. "What!" I mouthed, throwing my hands up in the air. "Come here!" he hollered. I sighed and ran up to him. "Yesss?" I smiled sheepishly. "Would you like to join us tonight? Beth is going to be singing down by the fire." He smiled. "Sure!" I cheered. 'Okay, good. Now go wake Carl up." He ordered. "Yes sir!" I joked, running into Carl's cell. "CARLLLLL!!" I yelled, causing him to jump. I laughed. "Come on, we're gonna have a fire." I said, grabbing his hand. I pulled him up and pushed him out of his room. He was all sweaty and sticky.

~At the fire~

/Carl's POV/

We were all at the fire, everyone having their own little conversations. I looked over to Beth and Aurora who were laughing and talking about girls things. Beth cleared her throated and everyone hushed. She began to sing 'The Parting Glass.' Aurora soon joined her. I bit my lip in awe at Aurora's voice. Everything about her was just perfect. I liked her a lot. Ever since we first made eye contact back at the house.

Beth and Aurora finished singing and it was time to go back into the prison to get some sleep. I got up and followed Carol. "You like Aurora, don't you?" she asked. "No.." I lied. "Oh come on! you look at her the way Ed used to look at pie!" she laughed. I chuckled. "I guess you can say I do." I smiled. "Aww. hopefully she likes you too bud." Carol smiled back. I hope too. As we got into the prison, we went our separate ways and into our cells. Aurora and I were sharing a cell together. We walked into the cell and Aurora climbed to the top. "Night Carl." "Night Rory."

As I lay on the prison bed, I thought about Aurora and I. Would we ever get close enough to dating? If we did date, would anyone get in the way? I asked myself those questions over and over again until sleep took over my body slowly.

I really hope she likes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- it's short I'm sorry. I'm super tired and it's like 12am where I am, and I'm tired. I hope you guys like it so far. If so, favorite this please. Thanks!(: