Home

"Just know you're not alone. I'm gonna make this place your home" ~Philip Philips (Home)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*One Week Later.*

(Madison's Point Of View.)

Everything is going perfect. Everyday I pick a note from the box and read it to myself. The lads are doing great as well. Their so happy now and we really are like a huge family.

This is what happened the past few days:

I met Ed Sheeran and literally begged the boys to make him a legal guardian. They said "Maybe Madison. If you're a good girl."

Guess who has been eating all their veggies? This girl.

We met up with Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael again and guess what? Their going on tour with us!! But I also found out that there is no bigger fan of those lads than Niall. Seriously.

I went to the final interview before the break and it was really fun. I also demanded that Ellen becomes one of my guardians.

And now we're on our way to the airport to take a private plane to London. We're finally going home. I'm going to miss this bus.

I zip up my luggages. I drag all three of my suitcases to the front of the bus and approach the bus driver.

"Thank you Ralph. Erm, I'm. gonna miss you. Thanks for stopping that one time when I was on that bridge." I say.

Ralph nods and a grin spreads across his face. I pull out a bracelet Niall, Harry and I bought for him and hand it to him. It was nothing special. It was a black braided leather bracelet and in the middle 'We Love You Ralph.' was engraved.

"I know how hard it was to deal with us. Thank you. I'll make sure you're always our driver. I love you Ralph." I kissed his cheek and walked over to Niall.

He kissed my head and rocked me back and fourth. "Go to bed baby. I'll wake you up before we go on the plane." I nodded and pecked his lips before sleep took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*30 Minutes Later*

"Wake up Maddie." Niall cooed.

I fluttered my eyes and there stood Niall with a smile on his face "Hey Niall." I whispered.

"It's time to go baby." he said.

I nodded and got up. I went up to Ralph and he hugged me. I started to tear up. "I'm gonna miss you Ralph." I cried.

"I've grown very fond of you Madison. I'm so sorry for all those times you broke down and I couldn't help you because I was driving." he murmured into my shoulder. I nodded.

"I got you something." he pulled out a bracelet made up of braided yarn. A leather pad in the middle reads "Its going to be okay." I smiled and he put it on me.

"Thank you. I love it." I smiled.

"Great to hear babygirl." he responded.

"This isn't goodbye, right?" I looked at him in the most hopeful way possible. 

"Of course not. I'm here for as long as you want." He whispered and held out his pinky. We entwined pinkies and he smiled at me.

"I love you Madison." he whispered.

He hugged the rest of the lads and wished us a safe flight. Then we exited the bus and watched as Ralph drove off with my promise and my second home.

I took Louis' hand and he looked down on me and smiled. We walked into the airport and girls began to close in on us. I panicked and held Louis tighter.

Louis picked me up and started to walk faster until we were in a private waiting room.

"Sorry babe." he said

"I should get used to that Lou." I sighed.

Fifteen minutes later we were in a plane on our way to the UK and I was so excited. The plane ride was a blur and so was the limo ride to the house.

The limo finally stopped infront of a huge house. There were barely any houses along the road, but I'm guessing that was for safety reasons.

I entered the house behind Niall and it was beautiful. The boys and Josh, who is also living with us, showed me around the house. I was so happy to finally be home.

"This is your room Madison." Niall said.

I clung on to him tighter. I don't want my own room. I wanna stay with Niall. I whimpered.

"What's wrong? Do you now want your own room?" he asked.

I vigorously shaked my head and he smiled and picked me up. "Okay baby. You can stay with me." He smiled.

"We'll just keep your clothes there baby, okay?" I nodded.

Then we walked a couple doors down until we stopped infront of a door that said 'Nialler' 

"We'll have to change that." he smiled.

I trailed behind him as he walked in and examined what was before my eyes. It was a simple room painted white and an Irish flag hung in the side. A king sized bed was placed in the middle. Clothes were scattered all over the floor. Typical.

Niall picked me up and we toured a little more until we ended up back in the living room.

"Welcome home Madison." he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note~

Hey! It's been too long. I'm so sorry! Anyways, um I'm starting a new fanfic and I think it's gonna be called; 'Learning to Love Her.' and the plot will be simple.

'Micah pronounced My-Kah is a strong girl dealing with self harm issues and an eating disorder. She's very popular in school but everything changes when 5 seconds of summer step into her life. Will Micah be able to put up with these 4 boys? Or will the truth ruin her before the blades can?'

Let me know what you think!

xx, SXO