~Chapter One: The First Alice~

~

The first Alice was a gallant red one, wielding a sword in a hand in the Wonderland.
Slicing down everything in her way, she was followed by a bloody red path.

This new Alice deep in the woods was trapped as a wanted fugitive;
If it weren't for the red path that she made, no one would think that she even existed.

Who is the next Alice?

~

The note said everything. The one who did this was most likely a man, since he held down a woman. But what does he mean Alice? And Wonderland? Also, I knew every criminal in London, why would he say that she 'sliced everything in her way'? What's more, she is a noble, how could she- oh...

Maybe she asked someone to slice down 'everything in her way' of business. That someone would be her sword in turn.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Young master, I have gathered the information." Sebastian announced as he went in the room. He placed a folder on my desk and I started to scan through it. The Queen haven't sent me a letter to stop the next murder, but I know what to do, additionally, I need to know the moves and motive of the murderer.

The victim's name was Germaine Avadonia. She has brown hair and hazel eyes inherited from her mother. She manages a food company called Conchita Food Industries. She was from the Conchita bloodline and was mixed with the Venomania bloodline ten generations back (it is included here, you would think it's important). It's rumoured that everyone who opposed her was murdered mercilessly and is left near sewers. The victims were stabbed through the heart, a fatal wound.

I continued reading and when I was done, I could not really fathom what the real motive of the murderer was. Also, it was not a random murder, they left a note out of cut out letters. The way of the killing was simple, stabbed to the heart, just like her victims.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Sebastian, I want cake." I ordered. He bowed.

"Yes, my lord."

I need to know who would be the next victim, but how...? Can I even stop this madness?