Strangefrost SMUT

Dr. Strange and Loki. SMUT! WARNING NOW.

It was Tony. All tony. Let's play a game that'll include us all together instead of each one of us in our own fantasies. God. The nerves of this man. Tony leaves the room for about five minutes.

The moment he returns, Tony's hand is holding a bag. Shit. Seven minutes in heaven. Stephen and I glance at each other from across the room. Sure we were dating, but none of the team knows. The two of us have gone all the way before. And, oh god, was it amazing. Tony snaps his fingers right in front of my face, causing me to jump a bit.

"Pay attention, Reindeer Games." I glare at him as he continues to talk.

"So one person, of my choosing of course, picks and item from the bag. Whomever the item represents goes into the closet with the chooser." He smirks at everyone. Steve sat next to Bucky on the loveseat near the windows. Clint and Natasha stood at the bar, each holding alcohol. Stephen was actually here tonight, sitting on the couch across the room from me and my brother. Tony shakes the bag to collect everyone's attention again. He shoves the bag under my nose.

"Since you didn't want to listen from the beginning, you get to start." I growl at him and shove my hand in the bag. Not Tony . Not Tony. Not Tony.... I suddenly get an idea and use magic to call Stephen's item to my hand. I smile internally once I close my fingers and pull my hand back out.

"About god damn time." Tony mutters, and I hold the item up.

"Oooh! Stephen! Into doctors now Reindeer Games?" I glare at Tony's words and walk to the closet. I stand near the back and wait for Stephen to show up. After a few seconds, I see Stephen walk in and Tony shuts the door.

Just as the room gets submerged into darkness, I hear Tony call to the rest of the original Avengers.

"This is gonna be fun! They hate each other's guts!" I smile widely in the dark at the lie and step towards Stephen.

"Are we going to pretend to hate each other like the others believe?" I whisper softly and twirl his shirt collar with my right hand. Strange nods.

"LOKI! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU PICK MY ITEM OF THEM ALL?!" I smirk and kiss his lips gently.

"You know why." I whisper.

"STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE CLOSET STRANGE! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Stephen kisses my lips and pushes me back to the wall. I grunt lightly and push my hand from his shirt to his brown hair, tugging softly.

"I AM ON MY SIDE!" With that, Stephen traces my torso with his hands. God, why did I wear tight leather? I think to myself as I feel myself becoming aroused. His left hand reaches my crotch area and presses gently.

"I will touch you." He growls almost silently in my ear and presses his hand firmly. I bit my lip to keep from groaning. His right hand slides down as well and pushes into my leather pants, but not the boxers. My hand tightens in his hair.

"STAY OVER THERE! OR SO HELP ME!" I yell to keep Tony at bay. Stephen runs his right hand up and down against my arousal, which only amplified it. He seemed to like the feel of it as his lips press against mine. My lips part softly against his chapped lips. Stephen's goatee pushes against my chin as the kiss gets more heated. He removes both hands and pushes his right back in, below both pieces of clothing and grips my for tightly. I groan softly into his mouth as his fingers move against me, making me almost fully aroused.

"I WILL STAY OVER HERE IF YOU STAY OVER THERE!" Stephen breaks the kiss to shout. His lips quickly return to mine; his tongue pushing into my mouth. Strange grips both of my wrists in his left hand and pins them over my head; his right hand wraps around my erected member and starts to move up and down, all the while kissing me.

"YOU'RE PATHETIC!" I kiss him quickly after shouting. His right hand picks up speed, causing a knot to form in my gut.

"S-Stephen... You'll make me come..." I whisper into his mouth. He smirks and keeps going.

"Tell me when your about to break. Until then..." He whispers back and goes faster, my pants and boxers moving with his hand. I bit his lip and tug, trying not to groan or moan. The knot still growing.

After a few seconds, I feel myself getting close to breaking.

"Steph... I'm about to..." I use his pet name and try to pull my hips away from his hand, unsuccessfully as I am already pushed against the wall tightly. He smiles softly and removes his hand, my member sticking out from inside my tight leather pants. I bite my lip and shift a little.

"I have business to finish when this game is over." He whispers and walks to the other side of the closet and makes himself look frustrated. I mimic him, my body temperature turned up in high, and I pant while staring at him.

"I HATE YOU!" I tell at Tony, but he would th ink I was talking to Strange.

"I HATE YOU TOO!" Stephen yells back. And with that, the room flooded in light as Tony opens the door to see us both angrily staring at him. Stephen storms from the closet and I follow after a few seconds, dismissing myself to the bathroom, knowing I can't go back to the team with myself so aroused.