IronFrost SMUT

Tony x Loki SMUT

I walked slowly down the hall way, casually thinking about my boyfriend. His brown eyes shinning as he finally makes a new gadget. God, Tony. I shove my hands deep into my pockets and keep walking.

I watch absent mindedly as Steve starts to walk down in the opposite direction as me. His lips are so soft. And when he touches you... Mmh. I zone out for a second, but long enough to slam my shoulder against Steve's.

"Watch it, Loki." I turn around to apologize when I notice his stance of exhaustion stumbling down towards the training room. Go to sleep. I think slightly angrily.

After a few more minutes of walking, I lean against the wall to daydream about Tony. I wonder if he's thinking about me now...

-----------

I start to walk down the hallway purposefully. I need Loki. And I need him now. Where are yo- oh! I smile when I see his figure leaning against the wall. My movements slow and I snake my arms around his waist.

"I've been looking for you, Reindeer Games." I whisper in the man's ear. Loki chuckles and turns around in my arms. I quickly press my lips on his in a hungry manner , which Loki returns just as quick.

After a few long seconds of desperation, I pull back, both of us panting. I look at Loki's cheeks to see him starting to flush. He licks his lips then bites the lower one, turning me on. I lean in to kiss him again and shove my hands into his pockets, just to tease him. I hear Loki groan softly at the touch, so I start to slowly rub my thumb against his member. From under my touch, he hardens, practically begging for me. I smile into the kiss and rub harder. He groans into my mouth and shoves his hands into my pockets to deliver the same treatment.

I hear the slightly heavy footsteps of Steve walking down the hallway, so I pull Loki into the hall closet to continue. He firmly presses me against the wall to become the aggressor. His crotch pressing against mine and my hand, which is still in his pocket, pressing against his. I keep rubbing Loki's member, and he slowly begins to do the same to me. Loki's lips press firmly against mine, and he shoves his tongue into my mouth before pulling it out then pushing it in again. His sign that he wants to keep going. I hum softly to him and pull my hands from his pockets. He growls softly to me and presses me harder from my jean pockets. I growl back and flip our positions so I am the aggressor.

I kiss him against his neck and undo the pants zipper and button, pulling the fabric down a little. Loki groans softly, which causes the vibrations to go into my mouth as my lips press against his neck. I gently stroke the erection through his boxers before pulling my hand away him and grinding my own erection to his. Loki's hands find their way into my hair and dig in, messing it up.

"T-tony. Stop teasing..." Loki speaks gently. I pull my hips back from his and forcefully shove my warm hand inside his boxers, causing him to jump softly at the sudden movement. I press my nails into his member a little and use my left hand to pull his pants and boxers off. I'll show you teasing. I smirk in the dark and move my hand slowly up and down, earning another deep groan from Loki.

My hand keeps moving and I kneel to be eye level with the silent plead. I remove my hand and softly kiss the tip. Loki's hands dig into my hair again as he pulls me to him, trying to make me work faster. I smirk and run my tongue over the black hair, barely touching him. I start near the tip and work up to the base. My hands kneading his member once I get halfway up. Loki groans loudly over my head and I keep going.

Once I hit the base of him, I press my lips just over the hair line and suck harshly. Loki pulls me in tighter and I groan against his skin.

"Loki, I can't do this properly if you keep me here." I chuckle softly and run my beard against him. He releases his grip a little, and I run my tongue against his member, going back to the tip. My mouth waters as I run my hands along Loki's torso sides and take him into my mouth. I hum softly to him as I swirl my tongue in a circle around the man in my mouth. Loki groans loudly again. I pull back and look at him, a smirk planted on my face. He pulls me back to him.

"Desperate. Aren't we?" I whisper seductively.

"Only for you." Loki speaks through clenched teeth and I return my lips, sucking harshly. After a few seconds, I push my tongue firmly into his tip, causing him to tense and groan. I suck harder and circle my thumbs on his hips. I feel Loki tensing under my touch and he groans softly.

"Tony... Oh, god.... I'm close..." I chuckle softly and pull my lips back far enough so I can knead his base while still sucking. I hear Loki's heavy breathing pause for a second before his body relaxes against the wall and he comes inside my mouth. I pull back and swallow before cleaning him up, making sure the hair is black instead of white. I stand up and pull his boxers along with pants back up. I gently button and zip it up again before kissing his cheek.

"Better?" Loki nods, panting heavily, and kisses my cheek.

"You're so cute when you're flustered." I whisper then chuckle and open the door partially. Thank god no one is here.

"FRIDAY?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Erase the footage of this moment."

"Yes, sir." I pull Loki from the closet and wink at him. He winks back and we both walk in separate directions, like always.