Justin

Liked by haileybaldwin and 7,271,147 others justinbieber I love you too

justinbieber I love you too.

View 4,838 comments

worldjailey ohmygod I'm gonna faint.

arianagrande I feel so single right now.

badboybizzle Ariana is just like us i swear.

jaileyloves they said it. It's done. My heart can't take this anymore. Its so cute 😭

jelenaisreal I might puke 🤮

View more comments...

•Hailey•

As soon as I saw Justin's post I left the studio where I was recording for my new album. I had to see if those words were true. I had to hear them from his mouth.

As soon as I reached his- our house I ran upstairs to our room but he wasn't there. Then I checked the gym and the kitchen. Not their either. I checked the music room and he was right there. Playing the piano with his beautiful melodic voice singing.

I didn't say anything and stood at the door listening to his voice.

"There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me

Together through the storm

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me, together

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me

Together through the storm

There's nothing like us

There's nothing like you for me, together.."

His pure voice sang. I felt tears come to my eyes and I sniffled accidentally making Justin turn around and look at me.

"Hails.." He rasped

"Hey J-jay." I stuttered as he pulled me towards him.

"Do you r-" I started

"I love you. I love you. I love you." He said cutting me off. Tears came up to my eyes again and I sniffled. He looked up at me.

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked me softly.

"N-nothing. I just... i Love you too." I cried as I hugged him and put my head on his chest as his hand ran up and down my back soothingly.

He held me there for a good 10 minutes and kissed my forehead a couple of times before picking me up bridal style and led me upstairs.
We both cuddled up to each other and went to sleep peacefully.