Im so happy

So I just watched heroes day part 1 and part 2. If you want to watch the episodes but don't know how, go to the abc me app and look for miraculous ladybug and you will find the episodes there. There not right next to each other but they are definitely there. But they won't be there forever so go and watch them quickly.
If you have watch it then I would suggest you to not read this chapter cause it has some big spoilers. Any lets get into it.
It was so awesome.

I so proud of Marinette that she finally kissed Adrian. When I saw that I was so close to crying, which I don't always do since I don't always cry at the sappy stuff but this was such a happy moment.
If I was there I would say finally and be cheering for her. It's like she finally made a move. I just hope Adrian feels the same about Mari as she dose him.

Finding out that nathilie (spelt it wrong) was the peacock holder was awesome. I suspected it was her all along. Many thought it would be Adrian's mom but I always believed it was nathilie. And the relationship between Gabriel and her it was shown even more. And she still wanted to help him get his wish even though he will be with her.

Although I do under stand where he's coming from. Getting is wife back would benefit him and his relationship with Adrian and also benefit Adrian himself. But like ladybug it will have consequences. And we all new Alya new carapace identity.

Anyways that is it for this chapter.
Have a great day everyone.
Bye my little shimmers👋🏻✨