1. Meeting Mr. Frostie Wostie

Elsa's P.O.V

WOOP, WOOP!

Anna's treating me out to lunch today (even though I'm supposed to control the money and stuff). Guess where we're going?

No, nvm. You don't need to guess.

We're going to eat at KFC! #sweg #fab #kewl

I look at myself in my mirror. I give myself a flirty smile and a wink. "Ooooh Elsa babe, you look seggsy as eva!" I compliment myself.

"Why, thank you, Elsa!" I reply to me.

Then Anna screams from outside the kingdom. "YO ELSA, YEW WANNA GO TO KFC OR WHAT? I ALREADY TOLD YEW DAT THE BILL'S ON MEH!"

I stomp my feet on the ground. Stomp, stomp, stomp. "Can't a queen get some privacy? Yeesh." I mumble.

I jump out my window that's 637625656643 feet above the ground and land perfectly on the passenger seat of Anna's neon pink Ferrari. "Elsa in da car, babe!" I say to Anna, who is sitting beside me.

"For the first time in forever, you finally get ready!" She sings. Then I cover her mouth with my right hand.

I put my hand down. "Anna, sis, it ain't cute when ya sing what ya sang a few hours ago." I look at her straight in the eye. "Stahp."

Anna crosses her arms on her chest. "K den. Fine."

She and I sang a duet a few hours before. I bet you got the shivers from that high note I sang. I still have a sore throat from that though.

#blamingAnnaformysorethroat

We start to move, then I gasp. I stop Anna from driving. "WE FORGOT TO TURN ON THE RADIO!" I screech. She sighs and turns on the radio.

Taylor Swift's Blank Space plays immediately. OMG, this is like, mah fav song eva!

"So it's gonna be forever," I sing, then point my index fingers at Anna, letting her know to sing the next part. She sees my fingers.

SENPAI NOTICES ME DHSYSDFDSDFVVDSF

"Or it's gonna go down in flames!" She sings. "You can tell me when it's over,"

I sing the 'mmm,' part.

Then somehow we sing Austin Mahone's Mmm Yeah.

"Yo Elsa, we're here, homie." Anna drops her keys in the car seat. Because nobody around here would steal her car.

I jump out of the car and run into KFC.

The smell of chicken is sucked in my nostrils and it feels good #KFCsogood

Then suddenly...a seggsy guy stands like far away from me, but I can see him clearly. OMG he's so hot omg!

I take out my iPhone 6 Plus and snap a picture of him (of course people from my time would have smartphones). I giggle. This cutie's never gonna leave my phone...or me!

I rush to him and put my arms on his shoulders and strike a seggsy pose. "Hey, baby," I say, trying to be as hot as possible, "I'm Elsa."

I purposely knock down a chair beside both of us. "Oops, let me get that up," I say. (look at the picture attached to this chapter)

Jack kneels down and he kisses my cheek. "Hello Elsa, I'm Jack."

Out of nowhere comes a girl with extremely long golden hair. "ExcuuuuuUUUUUUuuUUUUUUuuse me!" she says with so much sass. "Whatchu doin' with mah boyfriend?"

Jack gasps and carries me out of KFC.

"Who was dat?!" I ask him while we fly. I'm totally okay with this. Flying, I've done that before.

"I'll explain when we reach the hotel." Jack says. Then we land on the balcony of a hotel room. The door is opened! WOW IT'S AMAZING.

Jack and I go inside and he closes the door.

Then we have a hot/icy make out session.