2. Blond Or White-ish Blond

Jack's P.O.V

I wake up seeing Elsa on the bed and ME on the FLOOR.

I throw a tantrum but since Elsa is awesomely hot, I stop and kiss her cheek. She giggles in her sleep. Then she gasps.

I gasp because I now know she has gasp syndrome. I don't have it, tho. #2healthy4u

I fly out the hotel and head to this huge forest. I spot a girl with extremely long hair sitting on a tree, all alone.

I land next to her, and then she smiles and hits me and smiles. "JACK MAH BAE! I MISSED YAH, YE KNO DAT?!?!" she screams.

I shush her and I kiss her lips, but I pull away the second our lips touch.

"You've been kissing someone else! WHO WAS IT?!" I ask/yell. She pouts and mumbles something. "What?" I say.

"FLYNN RIDER, OK?!" She says out loud. "He da bomb around these forests. K. But you have to love me bcuz #lyfe."

I kiss her but pull away quick because she's cheating on me.

But we're both cheating.

So I guess that's OK.

But she's cheating on me with some burglar.

And I have a queen.

So #whateves.

"K den, Punz. I love you, *cough* but I love Elsa more *cough* I love you so much!!!" I say to her.

She claps and squeals and we hug. "YAY! Now let's go to Starbucks bcuz that's where love blossoms!!!!"

I look at her and nod. "K den."