Chapter 3: I am NOT his daughter!

#Kittievampire is in.

"Eclipse, it's your turn!" Yang said as the screen said 'Red Ninja Wins!' in big letters. "Avenge us, E!!" Ruby said as Yang sat beside her and grumbled a little.

Eclipse grabbed the controller that Yang and Ruby had just used to fight their uncle in the game they were playing. Eclipse simply smirked, knowing her semblance would kick in after the game started.

The two ninja on the screen fought and fought for a bit before the game declared a tie.

Eclipse tilted her head slightly in confusion, as did Qrow. Eclipse's semblance should've let her win.. But Qrow didn't win either. He was confused as well.

Ruby and Yang smiled wide. "Not a win but not a loss right?!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly.

Eclipse and Qrow stood up. "I gotta get something real quick." The both of them said at the same time, Eclipse putting her hands on the back of her head.

The two walked out of the dormroom.

They walked in the same direction of the hall, not speaking to one another.

"Qrow Branwen." A voice called out. The two turned around as Qrow pulled out his flask. "Waddya want Ice Queen?"

Winter looked at the two closely. "I was not aware that you had a child, Qrow." She said as she looked at Eclipse. "Hopefully you do not develop your fathers drinking habits."

Eclipse glared at Winter and Qrow just said nothing as he drank out of his flask. "I'm not his daughter, for your information, Snow White." She spat, her crimson eyes piercing through Winter's baby blue ones.

"My apologies then.. Eclipse was it?" Winter questioned with a raised eyebrow, recalling her younger sisters complaints about the panther faunus. "You two look very similar, but thank the gods you're not his daughter." Winter said in slight relief.

"And what'd be wrong if I did have one Ice Queen? Would you be jealous that I had a kid with someone other than you?" Qrow said with a smirk.

"I would rather die alone than have sexual intercourse with someone like you, Qrow." Winter said with a slight glare before she walked passed the two, in the same direction she was going before.

Qrow began to chug his alcohol from the flask as Winter turned the corner and sighed as he pulled the flask away from his mouth.

"You know, I had a daughter at some point in my life..." He admitted, looking at Eclipse who's panther ears perked up, giving the old man her attention.

"Really? Somebody actually had a kid with you?" Eclipse asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea. My daughter had my eyes and her looks, especially the faunus ears. Much like yours actually, are you some sort of cat faunus?" Qrow asked.

"Panther." Eclipse stated bluntly as her panther ears twitched.

"Whatever. She was some sort of big cat faunus. But, she was kidnapped when she was about four years old, and most likely died..." Qrow took a long chug of his flask.

Eclipse's panther ears laid flat against her head as she looked down a little. "Oh... I'm sorry, Qrow. Maybe I'm your daughter!" Eclipse said jokingly as she nudged him playfully, trying to lighten up the mood.

Qrow smirked and ruffled her hair. "Sure, kid. You wish!" He exclaimed.

The two chuckled slightly.

"What's your semblance by the way? I've been meaning to ask." Eclipse asked.

Qrow looked at her. "You don't want to know, kid. What's yours?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as his crimson eyes look into hers.

Eclipse smiles slightly. "Good Fortune. I don't see what could be so bad about your semblance. What's so wrong with it that you can't tell me?"

Qrow looked at her, a little shocked before simply shaking his head. "Fine, my semblance is Misfortune. Complete opposite of yours." He explained as he closed the flask and put it away.

The two walked out of the dormrooms hallway, going into the festivals little shops to get something to eat or a souvenir.

The two got some bowls of ramen. The old man smiled at them. "Your daughter looks just like you, Mr. Branwen. I hope you're doing a good job raising her to become a huntress like you." The old man spoke. Qrow simply Shook his head. "She's not my daughter." He said, trying not to sound rude.

The old man gasped. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know, I just assumed. My apologies Qrow Branwen." He said as he flung open the back doors to get an order for other customers.

Eclipse slurped up the ramen happily, soon being lost in thought for a moment.

"What's wrong, kid?" Qrow spoke up, noticing that the panther faunus beside him was acting a little more stranger than usual. Eclipse looked at him and Shook her head. "Eh, it's nothing. Just spacing out, ya'know."

Qrow nodded and went back to eating his ramen. Once the two had finished, they headed back to the dorms. "So, Eclipse, what were you thinking about back there?" Qrow asked out of curiosity as he pulled out his flask.

Eclipse just shrugged as her panther ears twitched once more. "It was nothing. At least, nothing of your concerns anyway." Eclipse said as she put her arms on her head.

Qrow shrugged as well, opening the flask and drinking out of it. Eclipse continued to think as they made there way inside the dormrooms building. "Alright, kid, I'll cya next time." Qrow said as the two approached two seperate hallways, one going straight, and the other going to the right. Eclipse looked at him and nodded. "Cya, old man." She said as she turned the corner and began to walk to her dormroom.

Eclipse got this strange feeling around him. But it wasn't anything negative, it was more like comfort, in a way.

She opened the door to her dormroom, seeing that Sean was taking a nap, Pandora was out of the dormroom, and Rake was typing away at a laptop he owned.

Eclipse sighed as she approached her bed, sitting down on it.

What if...?

What if there's a possibility that she's HIS daughter??

A/N

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed it! I had to think a lot about how this chapter was gonna go, but it worked out I suppose :3

Anyways!!

KITTIEVAMPIRE IS OUT!!!!!! 🐱😈😼

BYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!