Chapter 4: He's Like A Father, I Suppose

#Kittievampire is in.

Eclipse's POV

I haven't seen Qrow in a few days, thankfully. Just thinking about him gave me a headache, questioning him in my head. Why the hell did we look so similar that people thought that we were related? Father and daughter for that matter?

It was around 11 pm. I couldn't sleep so I was walking around the Academy. I was staring down, spacing out a bit, trying to imagine the possibility that Qrow could be my father. I mean, don't get me wrong, he'd seem like an awesome dad, but I'm not so sure I'm ready to meet my biological parents yet. And my mom? What'll I say to her? What'll I say to them?

What would they say to me?

I shook my head.

No, get your head straight!

I sigh, looking up and heading over to a nearby tree, jumping onto a tree branch.

I sat there with my legs crossed. Soon, a crow approached me, cawing. I raised an eyebrow. "Hn.... I guess he's like a father... But..." Eclipse sighed as she leaned against the tree. "This is what I've been wanting for all my life right? I should be excited... But now I'm not so sure..." I admit with a sigh as I begin to pet the crow. "My head hurts...." I say as I lean against the tree branch, closing my eyes.

"You know..." A voice said. My eyes snapped open and in place of the crow was... Qrow Branwen. I jump a little in surprise. "I've been thinking the same way about you, kid... Your name and your looks remind me of my daughter... The hair... The eyes... Features my daughter got from me...." Qrow explained as he pulled out his flask and drank out of it.

I look up at the moon. "Qrow.... I don't know what to think of you anymore... I mean, people are always thinking I'm your daughter and we're both even considering it." I say, my hands behind my head.

Qrow shrugged. He then offered some alcohol to me from his flask. "Want some, kiddo?" He asked. I sighed and took the flask, hovering it over my mouth and allowing the liquid to flow into it and down my throat. Weird... They say it burns but it's actually pretty good. "Thanks.." I say before giving it back to him.

"You know.... My lover, Luna, was a panther faunus and had fusha eyes.. Same hair color as you.." He said, taking another sip of his flask.

"Is there a possibility you could be my father, Qrow?" I asked, looking up at him.

Qrow looked over.

"Maybe..."