Charlotte

My mom is a witch and I have extraordinary powers and my dad has no clue. But they told me to make friends and go up to someone. I see some kids on the steps I say "hi" no response comes. I say "hello I'm Charlotte." Then this girl yelled "get away loser." What did she just call me. I was about to leave clearly I wasn't invited then "get off wannabee loser this girl hissed at me and threw me down a set of steps. I got up and I barely kept my powers to myself. Later that day someone is knocking at the door who could it be well of course it's push me down the steps girl. I couldn't control myself I shut the door. And when she knocked again I talked through my dad. I wanted to say something nicer the word DIE wasn't supposed to come out. Then I spied on her I read her mind. She was thinking Charlotte has powers. Oh no she knows. I started freaking out then it rained. And the tree at my neighbors house fell downs and the mean girl's name was under it Emma White. I continued reading her mind she was sending a text. She hated me! I began to freak out. The power went out and everyone else's trees went down. Everything else wasn't working school was closed too. And it was all my fault I hate myself. And then my mom came up the stairs and announced "I'd like you to know that I am 8 months pregnant. And you will have a baby sister named Emily." I couldn't believe it I was going to have a little sister at twelve. And mom didn't tell me before she wasn't getting fat. She had a baby. Not just any baby but my baby sister. I have to worry about Emma and Emily. My life is the worst.