Dally

GUYS. MAYA IS THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THE STORY. sometimes it's Y/N most all of these stories are people who requested a person, their name, and a specific scenario.

Thank u.

The red lights that hung above the booth and the neon glowing 'Bucks Bar' sign were the only things that lit up the room. The bar closed in an hour, and I was surprised I hadn't seen him: Dallas Winston, the name that sent chills down you spine. But I wasn't complaining, Dally was the last person I wanted to see. We had a connection, a past of love, Well, I had a past of loving him, but he had no intentions of settling down; I wasn't sure what I expected out of him. I threatened to leave hoping that he would change his mind and finally admit the love he had for me, but he let me leave, and I knew he would've.

But there I was, sitting in bucks bar, the place where we first met, hoping that he would run into me again and laugh about déjà vu.

"I haven't seen him in weeks" a voice in front of me said. I looked up, connecting eyes with Buck. "Maybe he's in the cooler"

I shook my head and took another shot, my throat burned, but I ignored the pain. "What are you goin on about Buck? I'm not waiting for anyone" I tried convincing myself. I took another shot. "I'm just here for a good time"

Buck gave me a look of empathy. "Jesus Buck, is it that obvious?"

Buck nodded before walking away leaving me by my self. I bowed my head and rested my face in my hands. I was driving myself mad, it was pathetic of me.

The bell chimed as someone came in. I was tired of looking, I was tired of giving my hopes up.

"What are you doing here doll?" That's when I heard his voice. I wanted to cry of happiness, but I also wanted to scream at all the pain he's caused me. I didn't want to look, I had to force myself to look at him, and when I did it was over. He looked stunning, his brown leather jacket that he always wore looked perfect on him every time I saw him. His brown eyes were my weakness.

"Hello Dallas" I smiled. "Long time no see, huh?"

He chuckled before taking a seat next to me, "I'll say, you gonna drink all those whiskey shots by yourself?"

He knew what he was doing, I knew what he was doing but it had been far too long and I missed him, even if what we had wasn't exactly love. I slid him a shot.

"How could I not share your favorite with you?"

Dally grinned, and scooted his chair closer to me. I could feel my self coming back to him.

"Thanks sweets, how've ya been?"

Lost and lonely.

"I've been ok, I could be better, I miss us you know?" There I went, back to him. Drawing him in, hurting my self and giving him the power to hurt me again.

"Me too"

I dry laughed. I wasn't sure if he truly missed me or if he missed the sex. It was hard to tell, I didn't want to be rude, but I didn't exactly think he missed me. Dally cocked his head.

"What's so funny, doll face?"

"You missing me. I don't know" I took another shot, I only had three left at that point. "If you missed me, where have you been Dallas?"