Pony

(Not my story)
Also guys please check out my Dallas Winston fanfic called Killer Love!! I just published a chapter today. Also sorry I haven't been updating. It's hard getting to everyone's requests!!

"The hell with you Dallas!" I yelled as I rushed out of Bucks, not stopping at Dally's demands. He was out of control. When the gang told me locking down Dallas Winston would be impossible, I didn't think they meant literally. Dally was wild, and he liked to party, and cheat. He didn't enjoy deep conversations and late night walks. After all, he was Dallas Winston. I knew that before I started dating him. Tonight I had enough, Dally was drunk, and he couldn't stop the awful things from flying from his mouth. I tried hard to not let the tears escape as I ran to the Curtis home, but that was impossible as well.

Once I got to the Curtis home I didn't bother knocking, nobody did. That was the best part about the Curtis home, they made it feel like it was your home.

"Anyone home?" I shouted wiping the tears away. Moments passed and there was no response, I thought I was alone, that was until I heard Ponyboy, the youngest brother, only a few years younger than me, voice call out from the other room.

"I'm here"

I walked into the room him and Soda shared, only to discover him reading a book at the desk that sat in the corner of his room. One thing I noticed about Pony through out the years was he was different. He wasn't like most greasers, he was educated, and deep. He was smart, but the kid didn't know how to live.

"Pony what are you doing here? It's Friday night" I asked taking a seat on his bed. Pony shrugged his shoulders before marking he book, and then shutting it.

"Johnny gave me this book. I wanna finish it before that weekends up, have you been cryin?" Pony knit his eyebrows growing concerned. I nodded my head slowly. "Dally again?", I nodded once more.

"He was awful tonight Pony, I caught him with Tims sister down at Bucks and when I did he shouted awful things about me not being pretty enough" I heard it many times before from him, that I was nothing, worthless, ugly, the list goes on. But I could never bring myself to leave, and when I do leave he always finds a way to draw me back in. Pony shook his head, letting out a huff. I knew it annoyed him hearing about the way Dally treated me, it annoyed everyone, but no one dared crossing Dally's path.

"Don't listen to him, he's gonna get what he deserves one day, ya know?"

I nodded my head, staring at my hands. I didn't dare looking into ponyboys eyes, I knew if I did, I wouldn't be able to push my tears back.

"I think you're beautiful, you know" his words were quite, almost a whisper, as if Dally himself was right outside of the door was about to beat pony black and blue if he heard him. "I always have." He scratched the back of his head. I lightly smiled and wiped the single fallen tear that escaped my left eye.

"Thank you Ponyboy"

Pony reopened the book, shutting it seconds after. "Why do you stay with Dally anyways? He treats you like garbage!" I could tell he was starting to get annoyed. I wasn't sure why he was suddenly angry about it.

"I don't know..." my voice trailed off, "I really don't know"

Pony shook his head and looked away. I could tell there was something eating at him. "I can tell you need to say something. Say it"

Pony took a deep breath, "I could treat you better than he could." The last part came out as a whisper, as if he was losing confidence the longer he talked. "I wouldn't say all the things he says, I wouldn't make you cry or ever lay a hand on you." He fidgeted with his fingers.

"Ponyboy.." I never knew the way he felt towards me.

"It's ok, I know it's not easy to move on from him. I'm not expecting you too. I just wanted to let you know you don't have to be treated that way"

I grabbed pony's hand in mine and pulled him close to me, then I pressed my lips against his leaving no space between us. He was tense in the kiss, but he began to loosen up and he placed his hand on the side of my face. I could tell Pony was not use to stuff like this, so I guided him with my tongue, and eventually he caught on. He was an amazing kisser, and he took me by surprise when he pushed me against the bed. His hands roamed my body like they had never been free before.

"Everything about you drives me insane" He said as he got to his knees. I was becoming wetter and wetter at the thought of Pony's bad side coming out. Dally never treated my needs. His finger pushed against my thigh causing me to flinch at coldness of his skin. But once he made his way to my underwear his cold fingers felt amazing against my hot aching core.

He slipped his finger inside of me, "Pony" I moaned gripping the bed sheets. He was going slow, hitting every single inch of me and it drove me mad. I wasn't use to being touched like the way he touched me, and it took everything in me not to come undone right then and there. He worked his finger in and out curving at all the right angles causing me to arch my back. I couldn't help the moans that escaped from my mouth, and I could tell he enjoyed giving me this much pleasure because each moan made him go faster.

"Kiss me PonyBoy" I said breathlessly pulling him by his shirt so he laid in the bed next to me. He grabbed my face and slammed his lips against mine and I straddled his waist. We kissed passionately, like he had been wanting to for a long time.

He was rock hard underneath me and I grinded myself on top of his bulge earning a moan from him. His moans were sexy, knowing I'm the only person who's ever made him feel that way made it even sexier and I wasted no time pulling his pants down along with my skirt.

I positioned myself on top of him, sliding down letting his length fill me. I was tight around him, he enjoyed it.

"Fuck. You feel. So. Good" he muttered with squinted eyes. I continued bouncing myself up and down on him, the only sound that filled the room was our skin coming into contact and the sound of the head board hitting the wall.

"Fuck Pony, I don't think I can hold it back anymore"

"Let go baby" Pony boy groaned as he bucked his hips slamming me against him hard. I let him thrust into me a couple times but I couldn't hold it back any longer. I came moaning his name.

Pony pulled out and groaned as he came undone as well. I laid next to him and pulled the covers over our exploded bodies before the door slammed open.

"You're fucking dead kid!" We heard a voice shout as the door swung open, It was Dally.