Yandere Freddy Krueger x Shy Reader

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was sooo...freaking exhausted because of my damn job. I wish I can get a great sleep like I always wanted to. Soo...when I got home from work I changed into my pjs and right after that I went to my beautiful,hot and cozy bed. Actually if I get a chance or have a chance I might be marry my bed. Cause why not? It was hard for me to fall asleep so I started to listen some ASMR videos about sleeping. It helped actually cause after about an hour later I fell asleep.

~In The Dream World~

I opened my eyes to see a boiler room. And of course like excepted I was inside of the room. I wasn't that scared actually. I started to move around the room to welcomed by a voice. I think I might have known this voice. .....OMG...this v-voice b-b-belongs to the infamous killer...F-Freddy K-Krueger.!!! When I first come here I thought it wasn't the real boiler room where Freddy stays but it turned out to be real. Oh NO!!! I don't want to die.I run to the other way and find a place to hide. Then I started to control my breathing.

Freddy's P.O.V

Oooohhhh...I think I find a good one this time. I mean a good toy to play with. When I first started to watch her I fell in love with her. And I will make her mine. No one matters. She.Will.Be.Mine. No matter what.
Hi my baby's I'll make part 2 too. So don't worry. And thanks for reading. I love you guys. See ya at the next chapter. Bye!!!
~Nightmare~