Michael x Neko Reader #3

Previously
Hannibal got up and went to the door
"I will take care of it."
Some of them nodded but kept watching. When he opened the door he gasped with shock.

~Now~

Y/n's p.o.v

When an old man with a rather nice suit opened the front door my sister and the man gasped at the same time.

I looked at her than to him and got confused. "Does she know him, if so how?" I thought to myself. There was an awkward silence but when my sister started to talk silence disappeared. She was suturing. "That's first." I thought.
She told the man

"Oh...ermmm... hi doctor. It's good to see ya!. Ha ha.. what are you doing in this kind of place?"

But the old man responded rather calmly to her question not suturing one bit.

"Oh it's nice to see you too Lin. I would love to say that I've missed you. How are you doing lately and who's this little miss over here?"

"Oh...erm...her? Ah! sh-she's my little sister doctor."

"Oh! I see you have never told me that you had a sister. Hey there little lady what's your name?"

Before I can answer his question Lin interrupted me
"Oh...w-we're sorry doctor for interrupting your business. Maybe we should just leave and go home. Bye I guess."

Before we can go old man grabbed my sister's shoulders and leaned towards her ear and whispered something that made my sister's eyes open wide.

Hannibal's p.o.v

I whispered, "If you dare to take one step forward you know what's going to happen."
Then I licked her ear and whispered again "You don't want to make me angry. Right?"

Then she responded "No I don't want to make you angry. I'm sorry for my actions. Please forgive me. I'II obey you."   

" Good girl. Now let's get inside I want to introduce you to my fellow friends." I turned around then let go of my dear's hand and walk up to the door to go inside.

When I stepped inside everybody looked up at me to see who I brought with me. When both sisters came out behind me I saw Lin. She looked almost emotionless but almost she was trying not to show fear but if you look at her eyes very closely you can see it.

And as for the younger kid, she looked happy? How could she look so happy when she was inside of a room with lots of slashers inside. But when I followed her gaze I saw she was looking at Michael and smiling.

Oh! I wish my Lin would do the same. But she was scared of me because of what I did to her back when she was only a teen. I mean when she was 16. I did something that I still regret. I awakened something inside of her that no one can explain.

Let's not change the topic ok. When Michael saw Lin's little sister he got up from where he was sitting then started to walk towards where we are.  Then hugged her. To be honest I was shocked to see that scene but I didn't show it.

Then Michael took Lin's little sister upstairs for god knows why. When they left, all the attention was on Lin. Instead of moving she just stood there.

Freddy groaned " Wow. You're THAT scared to move?" Oh no! after hearing that Lin was mad like seriously she got angry in a second I thought she was gonna explode.

She put her one hand to her hip and the other to her mouth as if like a mocking manner and said " Oh! please, how could I be scared over a Burnt Bacon?" Then send out a glare. Almost everyone in the room giggled. I have to admit it that was kind amusing. So I let out a chuckle.

When I looked back to the living room I saw Jason. He was getting up and when he got up he came to where Lin was standing. He hold out his hand for Lin to shake. And as expected Lin shook his hand in a calming manner. And even smiled at Jason.

I don't really know why I'm feeling jealous right now but I AM jealous ok. Seeing the love of my life smiling to the others and looking at them in a loving way makes me kill everyone in this room but unfortunately I can't do that. But as you can see when it comes to me she looks at me in pure disgust like I was just a dirt on the ground. But of course she's right about looking at me like that. Let me tell you the story...

Hewwo!!! my Dark Darlings I know it's been like soooo long and I'm sooo sorry for that I've been very busy with my exams and homework. And as a gift for hitting 20.000 reads Let me present you my latest story. Ta Ta Ta Damm. And thank you sooo much for reading like as always. See ya soon. Bye !!!!

~Nightmare~