OT3- Christmas 🎄

Reece's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. But I was too comfy in bed to go downstairs.

"Reecey" I heard a soft voice say. I guess I fell back asleep. I opened my eyes to see George standing by my bed with pancakes.

"Don't worry I didn't make them, my mom did" he said laughing. His laugh was adorable.

"They smell amazing love. What about Blake?" I questioned.

"He's coming right up" George giggled.

"Awe look at my boys" Blake smiled as he came and joined us on the bed while we ate our pancakes.

"So what is our plan for today?" I asked leaning my head on George's shoulder.

"Well why don't we go ice skating then we can go look at Christmas lights and then we can come back here and enjoy hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies" Blake said smiling.

"I'm ok with that" I smiled.

"Sounds like fun to me" George smiled.  We all decided on getting ready and going off to go ice skating.

"This is going to be so much fun" Blake smiled.

"Yeah I'll most likely fall" I said laughing as we started skating.

"It's ok I got you if you fall" George said smiling as he spun around backwards so he was facing me and he grabbed my hands in his.

"What if you fall?" I laughed.

"I'll be ok Reece" George smiled. I loved his smile. I looked over to try and find Blake and seconds later both George and I were down on the ice. I started laughing as did George.

"Oh my god are you guys ok?" Blake came skating over to us.

"Yeah I think so, my but hurts but other than that I'm ok" I said laughing.

"My back hurts but I should be ok" George said laughing. Blake rolled his eyes laughing then stuck out his hand to help me up.

"Ok so I'm going to go in the middle and holding both your hands so you guys don't fall again" Blake said laughing. I never argued and neither did George. We skated around for a while longer laughing and having fun. Till it got dark enough we decided to go look around at Christmas lights.

"They are so beautiful" George said in awe as we got to the lights.

"They really are" Blake smiled.

"Come on! Let's go build snowmen!" George said as he grabbed mine and Blake's hands pulling us into the park area. I smiled.

We ended up in a snowball fight and sadly Blake ended up winning. There's always next time. We continued on our walk through the Christmas lights.

"As much as I love being all Christmassy and cute with you guys, I am freezing do you think we can head back home?" George asked shivering.

"I agree with George" Blake said moving closer to George and me.

"It did get really cold after playing in the snow." I said laughing but both George and Blake hit me.

"Just stating the facts boys" I said laughing as I put my arms around both their waists. We did get a few weird looks from people while we were walking home but oh well we love each other I don't see the problem with that. Once we finally got back to George's place we all made hot chocolate.

"How was your day boys?" Natasha, George's mom asked us.

"It was amazing, very cold though" I said laughing.

"Glad you boys had fun, Tony and I are going out for dinner so there is left overs in the fridge for you boys" Natasha smiled as she kiss George's forehead and hugged Blake and I.

"Have fun mom and dad" George smiled. So we heated up the leftovers and went up to George's room.

"Ok so what Christmas movie are we starting with first?" I questioned.

"Home Alone duh" George said sassy. Blake and I laughed.

"Ok sass pants put it in" I laughed. After we were done eating, I moved so I was laying down George and Blake followed my actions. George cuddled up to my left side and Blake cuddle up to my right. I loved our moments like this.

"I love you guys" I said smiling.

"We love you too Reece" George and Blake said at the same time. Which made me smile.

A/N: 2 updates in one night whatttttttt 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ sorry it's a bit shorter then the others but I wanted to make it short and adorable 😂🙈 also it's 12:30am here in Canada so it's Christmas 😂 soooo Merry Christmas  to everyone. 😘🎄 I will post probably after Christmas but I wanted to put this up for you guys. 🙈💙
~ Kenzie