Day 7 - Gift Wrapping- Glake

Blake's P.O.V
I don't know about anyone else but for some reason I love wrapping presents. I couldn't explain why I just do. So anyways George and I are currently in my room listening to Christmas music till my parents interrupted.

"Hey boys, since I know you love to wrap presents Blake here is all the presents that need wrapping. Also wrapping paper gift tags and tape. Have fun!" they said laughing as they handed us about three bags full of gifts. One said Abbie, and the other two were my parents. George and I just stared at each other.

"So gift wrapping date?" I said laughing.

"Is that even a thing?" George asked laughing.

"Not sure, but it is now" I said.

"Now, you take Abbie's and I'll work on my parents." I said smiling. George nodded. We got wrapping and about an hour in I was started to get annoyed.

"I swear the danm type was right here a second ago! How is this even possible!" I sighed in frustration. George started laughing.

"What are you laughing at smart ass" I said rolling my eyes.

"The type is right beside your foot" George said bursting out into laughter. I looked down and sure enough it was right beside my foot. How the hell did I even miss that?

"Oh shut up. It's not that funny" I said glaring at George.

"It really his though B" George said laughing more. I smirked as I got an idea.

"Why are you smirking?" George asked sounding a bit nervous. I smirked more and grabbed one of the empty wrapping paper tubes and wacked him with it.

"Prepare to fight" I said in my best fighting voice.

"Prepare to loose muhah" George said as grabbed one of the other empty wrapping paper tubes.

"You're on" I said as I wacked him again. He started laughing and I ran out of the room.

"You are no match for me!" George yelled as he caught up to me and wacked me.

"Take the lose now George!" I yelled back.

"Never!" he said laughing. We were fighting back and forth till my mom came in.

"What the heck is going on?" she questioned.

"Shh! Soulla Blake is winning. I think?" my dad said laughing.

"I trusted you guys to wrap the gifts and this is what I come out too?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"Its fine we are some what done." I said answering her. Suddenly I felt my body go to the floor and I looked up and saw George sitting on my chest.

"HA! I WIN!" he yelled happily.

"WHAT! NO! I was talking to my mom that's not fair!" I stated.

"Awe sorry babe I won face it" George said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Ugh still not fair but whatever." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"You love me" George said smiling as he got up and grabbed my hand to help me up.

"I do" I said hugging him.

"This is too cute to process" I heard Abbie say laughing.

"Well we are just going to go back to wrapping the rest of the gifts now" I said blushing. I quickly grabbed George's hand and dragged him back upstairs.

"It's always much more fun when you're here" I said smiling.

"I love being with you too B" George said kissing my cheek. I smiled as we went back to wrapping the gifts. We were in for a long fun night.

A/N:
I promise no more missing days aha I open tomorrow so I'm done earlier instead of having a night shift which is nice and then I'm off for the weekend 💕 low key love gift wrapping also loose the tape and gifts and the pen multiple times while wrapping the gifts 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
~Kenzie~

A/N: I promise no more missing days aha I open tomorrow so I'm done earlier instead of having a night shift which is nice and then I'm off for the weekend 💕 low key love gift wrapping also loose the tape and gifts and the pen multiple times while...