Chapter 8

Reason

shortly after that little incident, Jay and me left the restaurant. We ended up just getting some cury buns to go and ate them on the walk to my house. "Well, here's my place," Jay looked at the house " it's really nice"

"thanks, I built the whole thing" Jay looked at me with surprise "really? you did?!" I nodded. he looked back at the house for a moment, before asking to go inside. "Of course, let me open the door for you"

"thank you" he smiled.

both of us walked in, as I shut the door behind him. I could faintly heard him whisper wow softly.

"Ree?, is that you?" a sweet familiar voice called "yes cait, come out here would you? I'd like you to meet someone" my sleeve was tugged gently and I looked at Jay, "who's cait?" he asked ,she entered the living room and stood by the couch, I turned and looked at her. "Caitlin, this is Jay, Jay this is Caitlin" Caitlin held put her hand to him and smiled kindly. he took her hand and shook it. He seemed to be comfortable around her.

At least he wasn't so shy. As I was about to ask if Jay wanted to stay for while my head turned around hearing a soft knock at the door

Caitlin

I sat in my room reading my Edgar Allan Poe book, just as I was about to turn the page I heard the front door open and Reasons voice, but he wasn't alone. "Ree? is that you?" I asked while setting my book down and walked to the living room. I saw Reason standing there and beside him was a smaller looking male, he had very beautiful eyes.

"Caitlin this is Jay, Jay this is Caitlin" I held my hand out and gave a kind smile, something about him was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Reason had looked back at the door as there was. soft knock.

I found it strange to have someone knock on our door. which made me wonder...I looked back at Jay. He was the one I saw at school today, Why was he with reason?

Reason walked over and opened the door, I could see the person, he was somewhat tall with short black hair wearing very dark clothing.

"Hi, I'm looking for a friend. someone told me he was here"

Jay stepped forward towards the door, the guy hugged him and was checking him for a moment. Reason simply smiled, "don't worry, there was no harm done to him" the guy glared evily at Reason. "it's okay, I'm fine" Jay mumble. He looked at me,

Something about him was familiar..I just couldn't put my finger on it. The guys left and Jay followed. Reason shut the door, and he walked away from the door slowly and was heading for the back door outside, "I'm going for a walk, you coming?" I shook my head. And with that he started jogging outside leaving me behind.

I tried to remember why that guy seemed so familiar,

My thoughts clicked suddenly an I realized why he looked so familiar.

I hurried to get my shoes and coat on before running outside to find Reason in the woods.

Reason

I wasn't sure why he has suddenly attacked me, but I wasn't going to let him beat me that's for damn sure. The guy was sending me a serious death glare, this would deffenetly one of those 'if looks could kill' moments. I didn't understand what he wanted, I told him nothing happened to Jay. So why the hell did he have to start this? We were standing a few feet away from each other. He was clenching his fist huffing loudly.

" I should have killed you" was this guy serious?

"What the hell are you talking about?" his eyes shrunk into even smaller slits. What was his deal I mean God damn.

His focus seemed to leave me and from something behind me. I turned around and was shocked to see a familiar figure in front of me.

and this is where we end this chapter, hope you guys like It so far, and Don't worry, the good stuff will be coming soon ;)

(Picture of Rian)