- meet louis tomlinson

If asked about the small teen boy living in studio apartment 18 on the second floor many people would note his indifference, how he skips along the sidewalk with a big wool blue scarf around his neck even if it's summer time and the sun rises down...

If asked about the small teen boy living in studio apartment 18 on the second floor many people would note his indifference, how he skips along the sidewalk with a big wool blue scarf around his neck even if it's summer time and the sun rises down on them .

   Some would exchange a look and share a community chuckle at how the boys elderly father holds his hand still as they cross the street and how the boy who must be around 17 years of age ticks each finger together until the crossing guard flags that they can now cross , his father talks to him softly and mutters little sites when they pass .

    "The American flag ."
"Ah the library."
   "I took your mother to that small market on our first date ...come along lou we must not slow ."

   But what many didn't know is that , that boy , the boy who lived life in silence knew five languages like the back of ones hand , how he could recreate Mona Lisa without even looking only missing a few minor details or how the boy could recite Albert Einstein's work on a piece of paper and how all his father's inventions were also work by him .

Though the town called him the mute , the silent boy , the ghost his name was Louis William Tomlinson- a very bright boy who simply lost the will to speak after his mother passed so loudly , so loudly that he covered his ears as she took her last breath.

It's been 7 years since Blaine Tomlinson has heard his sons boastful voice and his rambunctious laugh as they watched their favorite grey and black movie .

Sometimes mr. Tomlinson finds his son not painting of course but looking out the window at the city with a longing look , it's the kind of expression no parent wants to see alive or as a firm ghost .

    "Lou have you seen my tie ?" Blaine quirks an eyebrow while dancing around in one shoe , his shirt is barely button and  Louis proceeds to make a groan like noise as he points to the red striped tie on the chair .

   It goes unnoticed as his father runs down the hall into the bathroom tossing out brushes and lotions of such as if the tie could be in there , Louis chuckles silently almost choked like and places a hand on his stomach as he softly walks down the hall with the tie in his hand .

His presences glides throughout the apartment, not once does those aging floorboards creek against his aimless grace .

  Blaine's back is towards him , and his arms stop moving restlessly and shoulders let out some relief.

"You found it haven't you ?"

Louis nods with a smile and places the tie on his father's shoulder .

   "What would I do without you ." Blaine cries out , kissing louis forehead over and over again until the small boy makes an uncomfortable sound from the back of his throat.

Louis Tomlinson was a bright boy that not many cared to know about , his indifferences made those who were to ignorant to understand run away quickly, he cleaned the studio apartments, locked himself in his room with the music loud and the smell of fresh paint circling through the suffocating air .... but all that changes very soon .