-stranger to all

The crackle of fire wood could be heard , soft sparks of fire spitting out from the dying wood as it desperately tried to escape the death that was destined -  it was the same desperation every human being held when in a situation that death st...

The crackle of fire wood could be heard , soft sparks of fire spitting out from the dying wood as it desperately tried to escape the death that was destined - it was the same desperation every human being held when in a situation that death stared them in the face ; smirking with perfectly white shining teeth and black eyes .

Blaine knew about death all to well , he had stared it in the face many moons ago , watch the presence slowly take the love of his life and now here death was once again singling trying to coast his son into a realm of endless darkness.

" how did you find him ?" Blaine gripped the edges of his chair , glasses at the bridge of his nose and the same song plays on repeat around them it's a fight against who will be the loudest and slowly the fire cheers that it has won , that it must go unnoticed even though the rain outside screams to come inside.

He sighs when Louis curls into whimpers , hair dripping small water droplets and the boy beside him is no better with absolutely no clothes and Blaine has the gut feeling that the curly haired boy was from the crazy home - a crazy man came to his front door manhood out and Louis in his arms shivering with dark blue lips .

"Water -" He says nothing more , nothing less and it's a shuffled word that states the obvious from Louis wet body anyone would see that he had a round in the water , the question was simple and so was the answer .

Blaine began to reach out for his son, two fingers reaching out to rub between the creases on the boys forehead ... like he'd would do so often when he was younger it soothes Louis somehow and maybe that's when they should have noticed the boys change in mood was caused by them , how a slight high raise in tone made him distraught and the lowest of tone made him ease .

      Louis shivered , sneezed , coughed and before his father's fingers can get to warm skin the man (the crazy Blaine referred to him as ) inched closer , putting a wet hand on Louis face with a look of complete appease .

     "R-r-room ?" The nude man asked , yellow eyes flicking to green and then yellow again - he was still naked in the living room , where minutes ago Blaine surrounded himself in the soothing sound of music and tea ; he had not been worried about Louis whereabouts, he had not been worried at all ?

      "Uhm down the hall and to the right , please do be careful with his paintings -"

      The man quirked an eyebrow.

   "Painting uhm how can I explain, drawings?"Blaine was pulling at straws and the most normal part of his mind repeated that there's a nude man in his home , touching his soaked son and he should call the cops .

      But he only watched , watched as he picked Louis up and began down the hall pale ass out in the open and man hood between his legs , watched as the door opened causing an irry sound and closed with a loud bang.

    And as he closed his eyes questioning why wasn't he worried about his sons safety it dawned on him... he hoped in a dark empty place in him , between selfishness and the definition he carries of freedom - he had hoped Louis would have died in the worst way possible .

Blaine let out a choke whimper ; pressing his left  hand to his mouth and the other taking off his glasses as his shoulders shake , the fire emitting over his face what has become of him .