•Chapter 2•

Well, I do not know if I'm good at writing smut, but here it is! Please be nice to me... Be careful also~
Flug woke up in a warm and really comfortable bed. "Almost forgot this feeling.. " he thought to himself. God, it felt so good to Flug's body. So damn soft, he turned around, sighting and trying to find the best position.
"Already awake? " he heard a voice.
Flug shuddered, knowing who that must be.
"He quickly tried to sit on the bed, but his poor back told a different story.
" Sir, I.. I'm sorry, I- AH!! " the scientist squacked and grabbed his waist in pain.
"Hush. You need to relax. You will have a vacation for two weeks. "
"S-sir, I.. "
"Rest, doctor. You deserve it..."
Suddenly BlackHat heard a loud growling noise. Flug blushed hard, he haven't eaten nothing yet.
"You must to eat something."
"S-sir.."
"I'm not listening any answers."
In a few seconds Black Hat gone and then appeared again, with a plate this time.
"Here. You will like it."
Flug looked on a plate and his stomach growled even louder from so delicious site.
"Come on, I know you're hungry, aren't you, doc?"
"I-I do, s-sir... "
Flug blushed even harder, taking a fork and twisting some spaghetti on it. His mouth watered even more. When he had a normal breakfast? Week? Month ago? He had it at all? Maybe..
Now Black Hat smirked, when Flug slowly bited a small piece of cheese... It tasted so good.. Flug imagined if it was as tasty as BH's juicy.. Wait, what? What?!
Flug gagged with a cough, but it sounded kinda cute.
Don't rush, you have as much time as you need. " BH said peacefully. Flug sighted, continuing to eat what Black Hat gave him, he loved it, it was juicy, a little saulty, fucking delicious.
"S-sir.. "
"Yes, Flug? "
Flug blushed again. Again. And again. BH couldn't took his eyes away from this cute little face.
"You need something? " he asked.
Black sighted. Flug was too flustered to tell his boss that he need privacy, 'cause now it looked like this:
Flug - eating,
Black hat - staring at him.
The demon wasn't clueless, he understood what Flug had in mind. He puted a little strange device on his doctor' s chest.
"W-what is it, S-sir?.." Flug mumbled.
"You will hit this button every time you'll need something. Understand?"
"Y-yes, sir.."
This voice... Black Hat couldn't hold it in anymore, he threw himself on his scientist and kissed him passionately.
Flug turned dark red, and tried to protest. Because he planned to protest, his mouth was already open. Black Hat surprisingly explored his mouth expertly, licking every  centimeter of it, licking Flug's lips and sucking his tounge, still with a cheese taste...
'yum~' BH thought.
Flug really scared, but quickly relaxed into his boss' kiss, and even answered during it. At one moment Flug tried to pull away, but the demon did not let him go. Flug tried again, humming in  protest, so BH final got that he needs to breath. He pulled away slowly, so Dr. Flug finally took a large breathes in and out, never kissing at all and now having the first experience.
Black Hat's breathing was normal, like it's nothing happened right now, but he actually felt like beary horny mess. He looked on Dr. Flug playfully, going down on his body to his erect nipples. God, they were perfect.. Just like his lips : small, sweetly pink, hard and hot. Black Hat immediately licked them, sucking a bit, and listening his little toy 's quiet whimpers.
"Jefecito... Do you like me? " Flug asked, breathing heavily. Black Hat blushed.
"I don't..." he smiled and grabbed Flug' s waist, kissing him again.
He licked lower, on little doc's smomach and chest, then even lower...
"Aaahhh....." Flug let out a muffled moan. He was a little slut inside.... well, 50% still was a good boy. ~ But Black Hat didn't mind, he was gonna show Flug how fucking much he loves him..♡♡♡
He slowly pulled Dr. Flug's pijama trousers down, making him shiver a little from sudden cold, because they were so warm and cozy thanks to BH..
The demon grinned, gazing at Flug's hard rosy genital lovingly. His sensitive shaft waited for petting already, but Flug's brain told him that it isn't right. In spite of this, his body craved  for all these dirty touches, just begged for it...... "Aa-ah!!!" instinctively, little hips pulled closer to the demon's face, so he grinned even more, after a quiet "p-please, go on, je-jefe.. his innocence now lost and broken... Oh Black Hat... When he is in love, don't t mess with him. Don't mess with these large tentacles, wich now petted a trembling body, and stroking a visible part of dark red member, a half of it disappearing and appearing again in Black Hat's mouth.
Flug letted out muffled moans, he couldn't wait anymore, the fluids rushing, but... They just started dammit! He must to stop being so damn needy...
"Don't hold yourself back.~ "
Black Hat smiled with a member in his mouth. Flug let out a little giggle, because it looked funny.(guys, im serious, it looks really hilarious, I sucked lol^_^(^o^)<3) Black Hat stared at small boy's body with a sly grin, it was all his now.
"Je-Jefecito!!!!.. Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!♡♡♡"
Creamy white liquid squirted out of little scientist with such a hot moan, who knew zero sexual contact would make Flug so weak and needy? After the hottest orgasm in his life, Flug collapsed on the bed, on these soft red and black sheets, which made him feel so safe...
Black Hay sighted. He knew his scientist was still weak.. Well, he was satisfied with Flug's reaction. For his first time, it was clearly wonderful.

Guuuys sorry if it's short. And sorry if it was....... 😶
Anyway, love u all, my sweet sinners! ~