•Chapter 4•

WARNING : FLUFF, AND AFTER TOO MUCH SMUT! AHHHH!~
..Flug knew BH too good.Black Hat would never gone without a reason. So, he worried about it just a little. Also he felt kinda sad, because he missed his loved demon.
Holding a potion which could totally benumb you if it will apear on your skin from all of the sudden, Dr. Flug sighed and imagined his boss all nude. He was getting so horny from all sweet and hot memories about last days with his sexy devil.
...There was dark and rainy outside, no one, even Dementia, wanted to be out. Crazy girl and a cute blue bear were sleeping on pillows in the kitchen. Flug was so proud of himself! He discovered a new type of potion, wich was a real progress in his work. He just knew BH would be proud of him.
Thanks to the stormy weather, Flug was horny. Why? He didn't know why, this freaky thing chased him far before he started to work in Black Hat's Organization.
A perfect combination of both rough and soft and such pleasuring sounds, fucking yes, it felt like heaven, so cozy and satisfying feeling of being safe in these walls, with a cup of hot frappuccino full of marshmallow, yawning and thinking about Black Hat...
...
- How are you, my little scientist? ~
The familiar velvet voice near Flug's ear caused him to jump from surprise. He turned around only to see Black Hat hugging his waist gently. Flug bursted with a bright smile, throwing himself onto his boss' chest.
-I missed you so much!! - boy shouted.
-I missed you too. -the demon whispered and smiled.
-Where were you?! I worried about you, how could you just disappear without saying a word?! I thought you were in danger!
Black Hat blushed a bit.
-Sorry Flug, I was a little.. Busy. I was preparing something for you..
Flug shivered. Preparing what? For him? What it could be?
-W-what is it?
The doctor expected an evil grin or something of that kind, but much for his astonishment he saw an innocent look.
Silence.
-Sir?
The demon kept being quiet. Suddenly he descended down on his knee.
-Je-jefecito?! W-what ate you-
-Shh. -Black Hat shushed him by placing his point finger on doctor's lips.
-Ehhh... Flug. We have been together for a while, now, I just wanna ask you.. Will you marry me?
The demon reached to the inner pocket of his jacket, taking a little velvet box out, and opening it. ... Flug had never seen something so perfect before. A beautiful gold ring, thin and shiny. Little scientist felt his eyes getting wet from tears.
-I...I... Yes... Yes, jefecito, yes! ~
Flug threw himself on his loved demon, kissing him deeply. BH chuckled and kissed him back. They both rised for air, and blushed insanely.
-Well, as far as you are my husband now, we should do this on legal grounds~
Dr. Flug grinned and nodded. He was smirking evily inside. He was going to surprise his devil too~
-Definitely. But I guess I'll surprise you even more. I wanna be top tonight~ I want you to suck me, lick me an' you'll anything that I ask you to do~
Black Hat shivered. But then only grinned, teleporting them to their love room.
-Aghhhh, Blacky~ Flug groaned. They took off their shirts, their pants, their boxers, their everything.
-Mmm.. -Black Hat hummed, enjoying the sight of Flug's beautiful body. He had never seen something so perfect before.
-Do me a favor, and be quite, dear~ cooed the scientist. Black Hat smiled. He liked when his scientist was that crazy.
-On your knees. - he said in a commanding tone. He wanted to obey his doctor at least because things were getting intriguing.
-As you wish~
Flug groaned, pushing BH closer to his throbbing cock.
-C'mon, I won't ask third time.
Before demon could say a word, doctor pushed his hard member in boss' mouth.
-Aaaahhhh... Jefecito... You're doing so good... Mhm...
Black Hat loved it. He rarely sucked Flug during their relationship, but Flug sucked BH off nearly every time. Well, not like he had a choice anyway. Hearing his boy curse so loudly from too much pleasure he understood Flug's orgasm was near.
-W-whait! -Flug said abruptly.
Black Hat stopped, as it was told to him.
-Please, g-go lower, Jefecito...
-Oh.. Okay, sweetie~Mmmm, you're so hot~ the demon teased.
When he finally saw Flug's cherry, he licked his lips and said: "Ready, pumpkin? ~"
-Yes, sir..
-You can call me Blackie all the time, and you don't have to call me sir~
-B-blackie.. ~
-Mmmm... I know you'll taste good~
BH stood on his knees and placed his face between doctor's legs. Flug bit his lip and nodded.
Black Hat started licking scientist's part, loving his taste, his scent, his everything. Than he pumped Flug's shaft gently, wanting to hear moans from his doctor.
- Do you not strive at all? Try more, - said Flug and pushed BH's head closer to his anus, and quietly moaned.
-Mhm... Black Hat licked faster and faster, entering his hole with his tongue, feeling tight walls getting closer on it, fuck, it felt like heaven. He was making sloppy and wet sounds, not worring about poor 5.0.5 who have seen and heard it all, now covering his muzzle, and running out of the lab.
Doctor began to moan more, he grabbed BH's face and fucked himself with his boss' tongue, trying to take it as deep as possible, faster and harder. Black Hat blushed, feeling Flug's warm rocks rub on his cheek.
-B-blackie.. H-ah.. Aaaahhhh! Aaaaaahhhh!
Y-yes!
Flug could not be a dom all the time, he was a bottom, he just knew it, he couldn't hide his moans anymore.
-Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Baby boy cried when the demon's tongue hit his prostate dead on.
-Sir! I'm so close... I'm gonna.. AAAAAAAHHHHH!
Dr. Flug's legs trembled as he finaly came on Black Hat's face, who visibly enjoyed it. Doctor's pulsing dick moved a little, bursting white hot cum everywhere.
Also, if BH didn't enjoy his moans so much he'd tell him to shut up.
Flug breathed heavily whilst Black Hat licked his grey lips.
-That was nice. Now, you made me very horny, you know? You must return the favor~ Oh, and you'll answer for talking to me in so impolite way, slut~
-Ohhh, I'm so sorry my Jefecito.. ~I was going through too much heat~ Don't be mad at me, my Master~
Flug kissed his demon's forehead lovingly.
But then he was pushed on the bed by strong rough arms .
-Did you think that's gonna be that easy? ~
The devil grinned again. Flug was shaking in fear.
-F-fuck..
-Yes, Fluggy, fuck. We're gonna fuck.
Black Hat giggled.
-Don't worry, love, I'm joking~
-Ahhahah~
The demon palmed his length.
-Now make me feel good~
Flug was on his knees immediately, stroking his boss.
-Ghhh... - BH moaned, when doctor took all inside his mouth.
He started moving in steady peace.. Jolts of incredible pleasure hit his body, his little scientist was fucking best in this. After maybe 10-15 minutes he started to moan... Not able to control himself anymore... He let Flug stop to get some air.
-G-ah! Please, Black Hat, let me breathe! - the doctor cried, but Black Hat've heard none of his desperate pleased.
-Mhmmm...Ohhh fuck, yes! - the demon shouted as he finished deep in scientist's throat.
- That wasn't fair!
- I have no idea what are you talking about~
- ...
- Heheheh, okay, I'm sorry, but...
-But what?! *groaning*
- Shhh, calm down~
- Are you done? - Flug hissed.
- Yes, my dear~ - Black Hat teased.
- Then we must go back to wor..
- No. You are going with me. The demon grabbed his scientist's hand and pulled him closer, grinning of what he was going to do.
- Sir..
- You can call me  just Black Hat, remember?
- O-oh, I forgot...
- You are stuttering. You only do if you are nervous or you wanna tell me something. What is it?
- Oh, nothing, Blacky.. I'm just curious..
- What? Tell me, please, I really wanna know what is it, c'mon, Kenning.
Flug shivered from ecstasy. He loved when BH called him by his real name. It felt marvelous.
- Okay. I want to ask you if it's okay to get married on Jewish rules?
- ... Are you Jew?
- Well, not completely, but my parents brought me up like in a Jewish family. Is that okay?
If you're not okay with that, just sa...
-I'm totally okay with that. - Black Hat interrupted. - And yes, of course. ~ I'm curious about what we have to do to follow these rules~ You know, you really look much like a Jew~ Why I never asked you where are you from? We should know so much more about each other.. We have to go on dates more often~
- No problem~ How about... Right now?~
- Perfect~ By the way, I admitted that you finished many projects while I was gone, so you deserve a vacancy ~
- Really?! Thank you so much, sir!
- Heheh, you're welcome, my love ~
The demon pulled little doctor into deep kiss.
*mmm.. smooch..*
When they finished, Flug said :
- I bought some candles~ ... Are you horny?..
- ... Hmmm... I have to say, that I don't, Fluggy. Do you have an urge? I will give you pleasure, if you need it.
- No-no, I was just asking.. Now I can offer what I wanted ~ Can we cuddle all night?
- Of course we can~ Oh, forgot to mention one little thing.. We've got an amazing wine down here~
- No way!
- Yessss~
- I don't know what to say...
- You won't need words anymore, honey ~
They kissed again, and Flug felt butterflies in his stomach.
They were together, and he knew this night is going to be wonderful... And the most important thing, now he knew Black Hat would never leave him. They were together, and could not even dream of more.