Chapter Two

She was wearing a beautiful satin green gown, her curly hair falling over her shoulders. She gasped and spun around, the skirt of her gown twirling with her. She looked around her.

She was in a forest. There were massive trees everywhere, with purple roses. She'd never seen purple roses before.

She flinched when she heard a branch snap, immediately turning around. She smiled at him. "Loki."

"Natalia." He grinned at her.

"This is a dream." She said. "Isn't it?"

He walked forward. "Yes. I needed to see you."

She fought the smile on her face and shyly looked down as he approached her. He tipped her chin up and smiled. "You're beautiful."

"In the dress? Thank you." She said nervously.

He chuckled. "With or without the gown, you are a beauty. But green is my favorite color."

"I don't have a favorite color." She said thoughtfully.

He smiled. "Perhaps this could be our color?" He suggested, taking both her hands in his.

She blushed. "Yes." Her voice cracked. "I would think of you everytime I see green."

"And when I see red, I always see your face. There isn't much red where I come from though."

"There isn't much colors where I am." She smiled sadly.

He gently intertwined their fingers and kissed the back of her palm. She gasped and her breath caught in her throat. "I don't want you treated poorly. You're not suited for that dull environment, Natalia. I worry about you."

She softly smiled and rised on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I don't need you to worry about me, Loki. I can take care of myself."

"And I believe in you." His long fingers threaded through her hair.

"Thank you. You're the only person who's ever cared about me."

"You are the sweetest thing I've ever stumbled upon in my life."

"You stumbled upon me?" She asked with a small smirk.

"I was...searching through the universes for someone to relate to. I was led to you, Natalia."

"Loki..." She gasped.

He smirked. "Yes, my darling?"

"I want you... I want you to kiss me." She said softly.

He swallowed thickly, staring down at those lips of hers. So pink and delicate. He nervously chuckled and stepped back. "Natalia, I cannot."

Her heart sunk painfully. "I'm, I'm sorry..." He saw the hurt in her green eyes before she sharply turned her back to him.

Loki opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He looked down.

She sighed and turned back to him once she'd blinked her tears away. "I've never been touched before."

"Oh?" His voice was gentle.

She didn't look him in the eye. "You're the only man I trust. I know you won't hurt me--"

Before she could finish, he kissed her on the lips passionately and walked them to the tree behind her while their lips were locked. He pressed her against the tree, his arms around her waist, and he kissed her again. He took her breath away and he was pulling the strings of her heart. She gasped into his mouth and her hands grabbed a fistful of his silky black hair. She moaned sensually and arched into him. Her heart was filled with so much need for him.

"Loki..."

"Oh, Loki..."

"Natalia..."

"Natalia!"

"Natalia!"

Natalia's eyes opened and she awoke to Yelena hissing in her ears. She instantly sat up and covered herself in her blanket, her cheeks blushing like crazy.

"Who the hell is 'Loki'?" Yelena, the only friend Natalia had, asked with a grimace.

"No one." Natalia answered in a whisper. "No one you know."

"Oh, so the person does exist!" Yelena hissed.

"Shush!"

Yelena scowled. "You were having some messed up wet dream, weren't you?" She snapped.

They were in the sleeping quarters, and the girls were getting ready for today's lessons. Luckily Yelena woke her from her dream before the other girls could make fun of her.

"You know that's forbidden, Natalia. Any sort of romantic relationship is prohibited here. You know that." Yelena tried to speak gently.

Natalia rolled her eyes. "Oh please. I'm not even sure the guy exists. For all I know he's part of my imagination."

"What?" Yelena frowned in confusion.

"Nevermind." Natalia stood up and they both went to the showers.

"No, tell me." Yelena poked her.

Natalia sighed. "It's some man I keep hearing the voice of in my head. It's just me going insane. Forget it." She dismissed her as she began to strip her clothes off before stepping under the running waters. She felt Yelena's suspicious gaze linger on her.

As the running water rained down on Natalia, she couldn't help but touch her lips with the tips of her fingers and smiled.

She sighed blissfully, hoping to see him soon.