Aftermath

2 months later
Sarah
I was sitting next to Josiah, he's been in coma for two months I've taken over to lead the Helixes till he wakes up, Carter she comes every Kendrick comes every other along with his other friends, Jazz was at school along Jack

Carter came in, "hey" I say she smiled at me then looks at Josiah "doctors said that he'll wake up but they don't know when" Carter sighed she had cut her hair "if you want you can go home and sleep" she said I nodded "call me if he wakes up" I say she nodded and where I was

Carter

No one not even the teachers know where Josiah it's weird not have Josiah here, he had a little stubble I put my hand over his "you really did a stupid thing" I licked my lips then leaned back in the chair then looked at his chest rising and falling, "you need to wake up people miss you"

Josiah

A hand covered mine
"You really did a stupid thing" I heard Carters voice i heard every voice that was in the room "you need to wake up people miss you" It was quite for a long time I heard people moving then I heard Kenny's voice "James said that he would bring you food if you wanted him to" he said "it's late I'm going to get home will you wait here till-" i opened my eyes Carter looked at me "Josiah?"
"Yeah?" I asked she smiled then started to cry and hugged me "ow" she moved back Kendrick looked at me "nice to have you back" he said a doctor came in

"Nice to see that your up" I've heard his voice "it's nice to be up" I say and looked at Kendrick and the doctor then at Carter  "Kenny call Sarah" she said he nodded and left "we are going to do some test" the doctor said I nodded

After all the test my mom came in with my sisters
"Oh my baby boy" my mom kissed my cheeks I smiled "hey mom" I hugged her Jazz and Jack cane for their hugs I seen Carter in the corner of my eyes smiling "Sarah I'm going to go if that's ok" Carter said "yeah you can" they hugged and Carter cane over and kissed me "I'll see you after school" she said and walked out "how long was I out for?" It only felt like a couple of hours "two months" my mom said my eyes widen "two?" She nodded "yeah a lot has happened"

She told me everything that happened "so I have to take over?" I asked "yes you'll also do online classes" I nodded " will I move in the house?" She nodded "yes and I'm well you'll have to talk to Carter about something tomorrow when she comes"
"Ok,how many times did she come?" I asked she smiled "every day" I smiled and then pushed myself more up I winced in pain "Careful" mom looked at me "I am mom" I got comfortable "when can I leave?" I asked and she sighed "soon maybe n three days" I nodded

Carter

I got home and when to bed I don't sleep good with,nightmares,and warring about Josiah

After a three hour nap I got up and walked to the kitchen "hey sleepy head" Jeff said I looked at him he raised an eyebrow "I won't call you that" he got his food and walked out Uja cane in "how do you feel?" I shrugged "ok"

I slept kinda good at 10:00 got ready to see Josiah

"Hey" I say Jazz was sitting next to Josiah, "hey" Jazz said the moved then looked at her phone "Jayla's here Bye" she walked out I sat next to Josiah "hey" he said "so I have to do online school" I nodded "my mom said that you need to tell me something"

Josiah

She took a beep breath
"What do you remember?" She asked "just being shot" she sighed "well then the girl you almost died for was me" I looked up at her "and Josiah I like you a lot and what you did was stupid and it's my fault you almost died" a tear ran down her cheek "no it's not" I took her hand in mine "Kayden is a bad guy and I didn't want people to died but my mom said that four Red Roses got killed while all the Helixes where injured, do Roses kill?" She shook her head "no when Joe died Sam said no more killing only some are in the rank to kill but we still don't"

"Carter we would hang out at the Helixes people don't know your a Rose" I said and smiled "yeah" she smiled "Sam said that if we hang out there I need to make sure I don't get caught" I smiled people called Kayden sir, boss and the only people called him his name was the best fighters, "What do people call Samual?" I asked she smiled "Sam,Sammy, I sometimes call him asshat" I nodded "and how does he treat his members?" She smiled "amazing he takes some kids that where on the streets he trains them and then they make the choice to join or not most do a couple who do leave we still talk to" I nodded my dad would never do that "Thalia loves when someone is pregnant she gets all happy and she can't wait till she and my brother Jordan have kids" Thalia Rose was dating her brother well one "he found out that a kid he took in was drinking underage and he yelled at him, that kid promised not to touch alcohol till 21"

She told me more things about the Roses they really only fought with other gangs and well they have fighters and racers represent them, "Do you know who Summer is?" I asked she smiled "yes and Kendrick was leaving hints to me when he had you ask her what to do" my eyes widen "Kenny is going to get killed" I say she chuckled